twenty-seven first

Magsimula sa umpisa

"bout what?"tingin niya sa akin.

"anything? just dont feel like listening to music..."tingin ako sa labas

."once upon a time.there was a man who fell inlove with a princess. but the princess was inlove with a prince."she started as she drives.

"tapos?"

"the man tried every little thing he can do make the princess fall for him...he always make the princess smile. he would take her to the most beautiful place in the forest even if he only gets his heart broken everytime the princess tell him stories about the prince."

"then the pirncess love him? did she marry the man?" i curiuosly asked like a child amazed in fairytales.

she shook her head no.

"Why?"

"coz the man got tired of proving his love to the princess...the princess then married the prince.later did she realize that she's missing the man who's been there for here in good and bad times."she sadly said.

i frown as i listen to her."fairytales should end up happily ever after....."

"life is not a fairytale zai...nobody lives happily ever after...."she said seriously.

"you're too serious..i hate you...you're making me sad." i pouted. then he park the car.

"baba ka na...dito na tayo....." she unlocked the doors.

walking towards the store not knowing kung anong meron dito. hindi ba ako ibebenta nito?

"anong meron dito?"

"sumunod ka na lang...."nauna na naman siyang naglakad.

nagpunta kami sa may second floor. sabi sundan ko alng siya e.de sundan lang. tsss. she then open the door.

o.O andito ang mag parents niya. pati si kuya zean. whatta.

nagbow kami sa kanila."hi mama...sorry we're late...."

hinila niya yung upuan sa tapat ni tita. i sat there. nahihiya akong naggreet sa kanila.

"mas gumanda ka zai from the last time we saw you..."nakangiting bati ni tita sa akin.

"thank you po...."

"buti sumama ka kay jai..."baling sa akin ni tito. 

nagsmile lang ako sa kanya.

"jai was right..you're really pretty...."

i felt my face blushed. chi. hirap naman nito.family bonding diba? ano kaya to.

"stop that papa...nahihiya tuloy si zai..."natatawang saway ni kuya zean kay tito.

tito kust shrugged his shoulders. so we eat together. ngkwentuhan sila tungkol sa schooling ng magkapatid. i never heard anything about business. 

isinaman ako ni tita to have a walk sa hotel. im nervous ngayong kasama ko ang mama ni jai. what am i supposed to do?

"zai...thank you for understanding our daughter...." she broke the silence as we walk towards a certain room.

"wala po yun..mabuting kaibigan po si jai...."tugon ko naman.

pag-open ni tita ng room i was amazed with those portraits hanging around.napatigil ako sa isang portrait. it was an angel. oil pastel ata yung ginamit.