Chapter 5

It was quiet in the dorm after all the boys had introduced themselves to Chloe. They had all gotten up and scurried to their assigned rooms.

Sitting in her room, Chloe sat at her desk scrolling through her laptop. She had been looking through most of the information about their murderer and all they had found out that day was the name he went by.

Chloe stopped scrolling and leaned back in her chair. She let out a loud sigh while throwing her head back. Chloe had been receiving nothing but useless papers from the A. O. W. saying to be alert for anything because he could be anywhere.

The worst part of this whole ordeal was the situation she was in now. Dealing with twelve boys. Dealing with twelve attractive boys. At this, Chloe had felt like the agency was playing some kind of practical joke on her. Sending her to South Korea to babysit. What kind of sick joke was this?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on the door. Chloe quickly shut her laptop and answered the door.

Minseok was standing on the other side with a slight smile on his face. Once he and Chloe made eye contact, he looked down afraid of her stern gaze.

"We just made dinner." He said looking up slightly. "Well, it really wasn't all of us, D.O. is the cook of the group. Most of us can't cook to save our lives." He added chuckling.

Chloe didn't smile.

"Thank you for telling me. I will be right there."

And with that, she shut the door in Minseok's face. She turned around and blew some loose strands of hair from her face. Should she join them for dinner?

Screw it.

Chloe opened the door again. She walked out and towards the kitchen. Stopping right in front of the door to the kitchen, Chloe looked down at herself to see if she looked presentable. A white shirt and torn up jeans. That'll do.

Opening the door, all the conversation had dropped. All the boys looked her way. Some gave her a friendly smile, others showed no emotion, and some looked back down at their plates.

She walked to the table and took the vacant seat at the head of the table. Across the way sat Suho. Chloe didn't dare look at him. She kept her gaze on her food. The table was still quiet.

"Please go back to talking." Chloe said. "It feels weird when it's quiet."

All the boys looked at Chloe then at eachother and started talking again. Chloe was amused by what they all had to say. They all shared funny stories of what happened in their day and Sehun would butt in and talk about what he learned in school that day.

Chloe smiled to herself as she ate. She was so lost in thought she didn't hear Suho calling her name.

"Manager Black!" Suho called from across the table.

Chloe jolted up accidently hitting her right leg on the table and earning a few giggles from some of the boys.

"Yes what is it?" She asked.

"We were all wondering, since we had introduced ourselves to you, you should introduce yourself to us! We still don't know a lot about you." Suho said leaning his elbows on the table while smiling at Chloe.

Oh gosh.

"I'm not that interesting." Chloe said trying to get the attention off her.

"Oh come on!" Chanyeol said bouncing in his seat. He seemed a bit too excited about this conversation.

Chloe thought for a moment. She would have to make up a lot of stuff to get them to believe that she was just a regular person.

"Well... I am originally from America." Chloe started.

"Which state?" Luhan asked leaning forwards to listen better.

"I'm from Alabama."

The boys all looked at eachother with confusion written on their faces.

"Alabama? What's that?" Lay asked scratching his head.

"Is it close to LA?" Tao asked not letting Chloe answere Lay's question.

"Well it-"

"What about New York? Is it close to New York?" Chen asked butting in.

"No it is-"

"Do you have cowboys there?" Baekhyun asked getting excited.

"Well we-"

"Ooh how about-"

Kai was about to ask another question but at this point Chloe was fed up. She was about to say something until Suho beat her to it.

"BOYS!"

All heads turned to Suho.

"Let her talk. You can ask questions but just ask one at a time. C'mon we've talked about this!" Suho said looking at Chloe with an embarrassed look.

And for the first time that day, Chloe felt a sincere smile spread across her face.

~

Hello my friends...
Yes I know I haven't uploaded in a while. It was mainly just pure laziness and school. Hope you guys enjoyed!!