Chapter 2

"1 2 3! We are One! Hello we are EXO!"

Chloe stood facing what she could only say were super models. They were all very stunning in their own way. Each had a perfect sculpted face which seemed to have no trace of acne nor even pores. All their brown eyes stared directly at Chloe, some of their stares seemed to be friendly, others showed no emotion. Chloe took a shaky breath but kept her cool. She lifted her head and kept a straight face.

"Hello. I am Manager Black. From this day on, I will be your manager. Understood?" Chloe said making sure to look all the boys in the eyes.

"Yes!" They all say in unison.

Chloe shook her head then turned her head to look at manager Lee. He looked pleased that she had made her introduction short. More pleased to see that Chloe was going to be managing them with an iron fist.

"Alrighty boys! Make sure to make Manager Black feel welcome!" Manager Lee said with a smile. But the smile soon disappeared. "You boys all know if you do anything out of line. Consequences will be in order." He added with an stern expression.

All the boys looked at eachother with nervous expressions then all nodded making Manager Lee plaster his smile back on his face. "Alright boys! I will be taking Manager Black to my office to go over some paper work. You keep practicing and meet her back at your dorm. Understood?" He asked.

"Yes!" They all say in unison once more. Chloe found that a bit weird.

Manager Lee nodded then turned to leave. Chloe took one more look at the boys. They all bowed then went back to practicing. She took a good look at them before leaving. They all seemed so tired.

Taking another quick glance at the boys, Chloe left. She followed Manager Lee back down the second flight of stairs to where the offices where. Chole made sure to get everything she was seeing through her camera to send back to the base. She was already ready to find their murderer and get the hell out of this place.

Manager Lee stopped infront of a black door and unlocked it letting Chloe in. The room was very modern looking with black arm chairs and a matching black desk.

Manager Lee sat down and motioned for Chloe to do the same. She took a seat adjusting her glasses.

"So, before I let you go with the boys. We need to discuss a couple rules." Manager Lee said sitting in his chair and pulling a folder out of a drawer.

"Of course." Chloe said sitting up straight and crossing her legs.

"As you saw, we treat our idols firmly. We do not let them slack off and if we ever find out they do, we punish them. So if you see any of The EXO members doing something they aren't supposed to be doing, inform me instantly." Manager Lee said leaning on his desk.

Chloe stared at him. Punishments? How badly did they treat their idols? Is that why they were working so hard in the dance studios?

Chloe just nodded her head. "Yes sir. You can count on me." She said.

Manager Lee nodded. He seemed very please to hear that Chloe was not going to go easy on the idols.

"And of course you know that you will not be allowed to form a relationship with any of the members. If you know what kind of relationship I mean." Manager Lee added looking Chloe dead in eyes.

Chloe kept a straight face. She knew very well not to form a dating relationship with any of the idols. That was a risk she couldn't take. Especially since she was only going to be here for a short time.

"Of course. You have my word. No love related relationships." Chloe said looking Manager Lee back in eye with the same glare.

"Perfect!" Manager Lee said leaning back. He picked up his folder he had gotten from his drawer. "Here is all the information you need about EXO."  He said handing it to her.

Chloe nodded and took the folder from Manager Lee.

"You are free to go. I had a driver come get you to take you to EXO's dorm." Manager Lee said giving Chloe a smile as she stood up.

"Thank you Manager Lee. I won't let you down." Chloe said leaving the office. She decended down the stairs to the lobby of SM and pressed a finger to her ear.

"First mission accomplished." Chloe said quietly.

"Perfect." Said the voice. "We are picking up everything you see. Are you headed to the dorms?"

"Yes." Chloe said walking passed the receptionist, who didn't even glance at her, and out the front door.

"Okay, we have sent your weapons over and Agent T is waiting for you at the dorms." Said the voice.

"Alright. I will meet him there. Agent Q out."

~

Hello! Sorry that this chapter is a bit short but honestly more fun stuff is headed your way!

- Frankie