Chapter 3

After a short car ride, Chloe arrived at the dorm building. She paid the driver and got out grabbing her bags. Chloe walked into the building and took the elevator to the dorms level.

As soon as the doors opened, Chloe swiftly walked down the long hallway until she found the door she was looking for. Unlocking the door, she stepped in quietly looking around. All the lights were off. Chloe slowly lifted up her skirt and took her gun out of its holster. She walked slowly around the dorm until the lights flicked on.

Chloe turned around quickly facing her gun at the individual who had a smug look on his face. "Alrighty Agent Q. No need for commotion to arouse." Agent T said walking up to her and using his hand to lower her gun.

"Whatever." Chloe said rolling her eyes. Agent T giggled to himself then straightened up. "Atleast your back. Come on! You'll love what I did." He said pulling Chloe into a room. Chloe chuckled to herself and followed Agent T.

Agent T was two years younger than Chloe. He was the one on the team who took care of the weapons and where to hide them. And was someone very important to Chloe.

"I was able to make your closet into a secret space to hide your weapons!" Agent T said opening a door into a small white room.

"Where will I put my clothes?" Chloe asked as they walked up to the closet. Agent T giggled once more. "Don't worry. Watch." He opened the door. The closet didn't look that special. It was just a regular walk in closet with rails on the side. Agent T walked over to the thermostat. He flipped up the front of the thermostat and pressed a small button.

The rails of the closet shot into the walls then the walls flipped around showing all of her weapons. Chloe smiled. She wasn't surprised that he was able to do this.

"This place has super thick walls to answere your question." Agent T smirked crossing his arms. Chloe rolled her eyes and picked up her butterfly knife that was hanging where all her knifes were. "Thanks." She said flipping it around. "Yeah. Just make sure none of these guys know." He as Chloe put the knife up. "Trust me, they will never know." She said as they walked out and pressed the button turning where the weapons used to be back into a regular closet.

Chloe and Agent T walked out of the room and to the front door. "You know, I'm pretty sure a lot of girls would die for your job." Agent T snickered as he opened the door to leave. Chloe laughed to herself. "I would gladly give this job up. But honestly, I'm not here for them. I'm only here to track down that bastard." Chloe said opening the door. Agent T nodded. "Let's hope we get our information on him soon."

Chloe nodded. "Goodnight Agent T." She said. "Goodnight... Manager Black." Agent T laughed. Chloe glowered at Agent T as he skipped down the hallway merrily waving to her as he got in the elevator.

Chloe closed the door and headed back to her room. She decided that unpacking would be the best option before she began to work.

Laying her suitcase down, she unpacked her clothes and put them all in her "closet". After all her clothes were put away, Chloe then took off her glasses and ear piece, turned them off, and put them back into her case. She decided to not put her gadgets case in her "closet" and just stuck it under her bed so no one could see it.

Chloe then got out her computer and pleaded it on her desk. She then sat down and let out a long sigh. It had been a long night. Traveling all the way to South Korea, having to learn a new language, and then becoming a manager. She kept reminding herself that this was just a temporary thing.

Chloe sighed then looked over at the vanilla folder laying on her bed that Manger Lee had given her. She cocked her head then picked it up suddenly becoming interested. Chloe opened the folder and spread out all the information having to do with EXO. She began to look through the members information.

After about forty minutes, Chloe had gone through each of the members profiles. They all seemed like pretty normal people to her. All very handsome men, especially one who caught her eye the most. Suho.

When Chloe had gotten to Suho's information sheet, she was instantly interested. He seemed like a hard working person, she guessed that's why they made him leader of EXOM. Suho was very handsome, Chloe could admit that, but she had to remind herself of her mission and what Manager Lee had told her.

Chloe sighed then put all of the information back into the vanilla folder.

Hiding her emotions would be easy. She did it all the time.

Chloe decided to get up and explore the dorm. She hadn't had a good look around since she had arrived.

Once she left her room, she was hit with the aroma of boy. She really hadn't thought much about the smell coming in, but now since she was alone, she could smell it a bit too well.

Chloe walked towards the kitchen and living room. She was expecting to see a huge mess, but when she took a good look around, everything was somewhat clean. 'There must be one member who cleans.' Chloe thought to herself.

As Chloe looked around, she heard the sound of the door being unlocked. She knew exactly who was coming in. Chloe walked into the entrance hallway and straightened herself up.

As soon as the twelve boys walked into their dorm, they all fell silent and looked at Chloe.

Chloe looked at each of them, her gaze lingered on Suho for just a bit.

"Well? Let's not wait for the grass to grow. Come in!" Chloe said stepping aside.

~

Yeah, I had a lot of time on my hands today so I just thought I would update twice.

- Frankie