Chapter 6: Long Distance I Love You

*Edited* I lied. I gave you guys one more edited chapter. You're welcome!

*Kristen's POV*

It's been two weeks since me and Louis went on our first date. Everything is perfect, except for the fact that he would be leaving to go on tour soon. I was going to miss him like crazy but luckily it was only for a week and a half, so its not like we would be separated for months. 

There was a knock at my door. It couldn't be Louis, he was at sound check for the concert tonight and wouldn't be done till almost 4. It was 1 o'clock now, who could it be? I walked to the door and looked threw the peep whole but no one was there, so i opened it up. As i stepped out to see if anyone was there, someone tapped on my shoulder.

"JAKE!" I screamed.

"KRISSY!" He screamed back equally as loud. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms as he closed me into a tight hug.

"Can't..... breath..." I choked out, laughing at the same time. He giggled and released me as I tugged him inside my apartment."What are you doing here? I thought you were in Huston for another week!?" I squealed.

"I was s'pose to be but we were only going over what we had done for the past six weeks and what we had learned, stuff like that. I mean we were going to go to a bunch of water parks but I couldn't bare to be away from home any longer..... or so i thought." He mumbled the last part making me worried.I pulled him down on the couch and looked at him confused.

"Jake, what's wrong?" I said cuddling up to him.

"Well, see the thing is that's part of the reason I'm here."

"What's part of the reason, Jake what happened at home?"

"Well, um... see my parents thought that since i was in Huston for six weeks alone with no parental supervision and only dance friends...they thought I should live on my own. They packed all my stuff and handed it to me, with no money to even buy a really small apartment, and-"

"Jake, your going to live with me. I have a guest bedroom and as long as You help out around the house and don't get it messy, and help buy food and stuff like that I won't make you pay rent" I said looking up at him. He smiled a bit and gave me yet another tight bear hug.

"I love you" He replied after letting go of me.

"I love you too, Jake." I paused sitting back to look up at the ceiling. "Oh! Guess what!?" I said before getting cut off by an angry Louis barging in my front door.

*Louis' POV*

I had finished sound check 2 and a half hours early because we actually didn't mess around all that much besides me screaming carrots and superman in the middle of songs. Anyway, I was on my way up to surprise Kristen when I heard voices coming from her apartment/flat thing... I still don't know what to call it. When i got to the door i heard a male voice, her brother maybe?

"I love you" The young male voice, that definitely wasn't her brother, stated. 

"I love you too, Jake." Jake who the hell was Jake!? There was a long pause before I heard Kristen's voice again. "Oh! Guess what!?" I couldn't take to hear what she had to say next. Before she could finish her sentence flung open the front door only do see Kristen, my Kristen cuddled up to some weird skinny, lanky dude. Was she cheating on me? "What the hell!?" I yelled letting all of my furry out in three words. She ran over to me and tried to hug me causing me to push her away. 

"Louis, really this may sound so cliche, but it really isn't what it looked like." she said. I could tell she was trying to stay calm. 

"Then what is it, because to me it looks like you were just cuddling with someone that isn't a family member or someone that isn't me!" I spat slightly more calm. I had to believe her partially, right?

"Lou" she sniffled, "I was actually just going to tell Jake about you, he's my best friend. My best GAY friend, since 7th grade." She sniffled out again. Tears rolled down her face as she stared at my feet. Wait, shit. Did she say gay friend? Yes she did she put emphasis on gay.

"Oh my god, Kris... I'm- I'm so sorry" I said in-loping her in a tight hug. "I shouldn't have assumed." She leaned into me still sniffling; soaking my shirt. I felt like such a shit person. "I'm so sorry. I just can't even stand to think of the fact that you could be with someone else but me right now and your so important to me and-" I was cut off by Kristen crashing her soft pink lips into mine. The kiss wasn't a long one, but it was sweet and tender, and a little salty from her tears. We were cut off by a cough behind us.

"Um... Krissy?" the gay boy, I mean Jake piped in. Kristen smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"One second boo, there's news for everyone here." she said as she walked away to the couch. She plopped down on the love seat and looked at me and Jake. Jake walked over to the couch patting Kristen's head as we walked by. Me on the other hand, decided that I would sit on Kristen's lap."LOUIS!" she squealed the minute I plopped down on her.

"KRISSY!" I squealed back, imitating her. "What are the magic words" I whispered leaning down to her. She said nothing, and just looked into my eyes. With that she pecked me on the lips. "That will work for now" I chuckled as we both got up, me sitting back down on the love seat and her standing in front of both Jake and I. 

"So," she said all serious, "Jake what I was saying to you was that I had a boyfriend... but... not just any boyfriend." She stated proudly

"I knew I noticed you from somewhere! You're Louis from that band." Jake said looking at me, "Kris, wasn't he like all over you're room  a few years ago?" He asked laughing and pointing at her. 

"Yes, yes he was Jake now shut up and let me finish! So anyywayy. Jake that was my news to you. Louis my news to you. I'm not sure if you will take it a good way or bad, but hopefully good." He furrowed his eyebrows hesitantly. "Jake is moving in with me." she blurted out. I wasn't that surprised, they were so close and there was a car outside that had a bunch of suitcases in it.

"That's great, Kris" I was actually really happy she would have someone other then the girls when i was away on tour. "He knows to knock right?" I asked jokingly looking over at Jake who looked worried.

"My little Krissybear is growing up" He said lifting his wiping a fake tear away.

"Jake shut up!" She flipped him off before lunging at him and hugging him. Obviously they were really close. "Go get your bags, you know where the guest room is, me and Lou have stuff to do." She finish as she pulled me out of the seat and down the hall to her room. Jake cringed as he walked out the door.

Once we were in her bedroom with the door closed she turned around and jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. "Louis Tomlinson"

"Kristen Gara" I replied.

"Is it to early to say that I love you?" My heart was pounded ten times faster. I have been thinking that I was just another boyfriend/ fling to her, and she said she loves me!? Oh wait, I need to respond before she gets worried. 

"No, not at all Kristen," I replied with a smile, "Because I love you too" It felt good to get it off my chest, it felt right to say it to her. I am compleatly  in love with Kristen Gara.