Chapter 19: What I Never Told You

*Louis' POV*

Krissy had been in the bedroom for awhile now and I wasgetting kind of worried. I think I heard the bathroom door close too. I decided to go check on herto make sure she was ok. I knocked on the door slightly and got no response. Shrugging I walked inside to see that the bathroom door was shut and Krissy's laptop was flung across the bed. Walking over to the bathroom door I knocked again and got no answer. Slowly I opened the door and saw red covering the floor. Walking in a little farther I saw Krissy curled into a ball sobbing and blood and tears mixed on the tile floor. I followed the trail of blood with my eyes and saw it was coming from her arm. I let out a little gasp that made Krissy's head snap up. "Kristen........" I started to say but then trailed off. Water built up in my eyes and tears began to fall. She mumbled something that I couldn't understand. I got a towl from the closet and wiped up all the blood on the floor. Throughing the towl in the trash can I walked over and sat next to Kristen. 

"I'm sorry" she mumbled again. 

"Why?" I asked still sobbing with her. She looked up at me with puffy eyes and then glanced back down at her arm. I lifted her chin up with my finger and asked her agian "Why?" 

"There are things...... that I've never told you Lou........... that I've ever only told one person....... and even then it was hard." She said slowly. I nodded. 

"Who have you told"

"Alex. Thats why she's so protetive over me" She said resting her head on my shoulder. I nodded agian as we sat in silence. I had to do something about this. I held out my hand so I could see her arm. She willingly gave it to me and let me examen it. I was careful not to hurt her. It was wide and really deep and long. I reached over to the cabnit and grabed the first aid it out of the bottom undernieth the sink.

"So what have you never told me?" I asked as I was wrapping her arm. 

"Well.... I went through this stage where I was really depresd and right after my parents died. I never came outside, I hated everyone and I wouln't let anyone get near me. I was scared that I would hut them. I started having visions of stabbing people, killing them......... then I imagened killing myself. I didn't know how to stop it so it just kept going. I started cutting and I didn't stop until a few weeks before I met you. You virtually saved me Louis. And now with all this hate the thoughts started coming back again........... I'm so sorry" She said as she started crying again. 

"You have no reason to be sorry love" I said hugging her tightly. She hugged me back and just sobbed into my chest. After awhile of her sobbing into my chest she ran out of tears. She looked up at me with puffy eyes and shook her head looking back down. "Kirssy," I said rubbing her back. She glanced back up. "Do you remember what you said onour way here?" I asked. She shook her head confused. "You said that there are good fans out there you just gotta look for them. You had so much pride and didn't break once when we first came here with that hate. I want you to try and do the same now........ We only have a few days left before we go to London and the boys and I start work again" I saidlooking into her eyes. She nodded and pecked my lips. 

"I'll try, I promise." She said as I brushed away the dampness on her face. She lightly smiled and did the same to me. 

"Now come on,let's go have a lazay day" I said pulling her up off the ground. 

"I like the soundof that" She said following close behind me. 

Did you like! Sorry it took me a little while to update this part of it. It's kinda like a second half to the other chapter. Oh andsorry it's so short. I'll try for more next time! Love yeas! <3 xx