Chapter 20: Je T'aime

*Louis' POV*

My hands slid down Krissy's arms, lacing my fingers though hers. Her back was to my bare chest and she was sitting in between my legs. We are lounged out on the bed in our hotel watching tv. "Lou?" She asked.

"Hmmm?" I answered, kissing her neck and down her colar bone.

"I don't want to go back" She said nuzzling her head against mine.

"I know. Let's just make the most of it though." I mumbled kissing back up her neck. My lips reached her ear as I placed a light kiss on the tip of it before taking it between my teeth.

"Boo" she warned as she reached back and messed with my hair. "Not now"

"Come on. How can you resist this"

*Krissy's POV*

"How can you resist this" Louis mumbled into my ear. Just like that I suddenly felt a prominent bulge against my lower back. I shook my head and looked down at the now very interesting bed covers. "Is there any reason why?" He asked now actually concerned.

"I'm scared" I mumbled quietly, almost too quiet for him to hear.

"Why. Am I that bad?" He asked confused. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I haven't ever... You know...... I'm still..." I trailed off, embarrassed.

"Your kidding right?" Lou asked. I shook my head. "I can fix that" He stated as he began to kiss across my collar bone again. I smiled and decided to go along with it. I reached my hands back and grabbed around his neck, rolling my head back in pleasure. I played with the hairs at the nape of his neck as he tugged at the bottom of my shirt. Lifting my arms up I let him pull it off. His digits grazed my stomach, then my back as I flipped over now straddling him. "Your sure you havn't done this before?" He asked sceptically. I giggled and nodded.

"I love you" I smiled and pressed my lips to his. My fingers slid down his chest and sides toward the waist band of his boxers. His warm hands were placed over mine as he helped me slide them off.  

"I love you too Krissy" He responded as he pecked my lips. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(Still Krissy's POV)

"Well there's a first time for everything itn't there babe" Louis smiled at me as we layed in bed. The covers were just covering us as we cuddled. I giggled and nodded. 

"I don't know what I was scared of" I blushed. 

"All I know is that I still can't believe it was your first time." He winked. I lightly laughed as scooted closer to him. There was a long comfortable silence, until Louis broke it. "We have to go back tomorrow" He sighed.

"I know" I sighed back. "It's late.... let's get some sleep" I finally said. He nodded.

"Hallelujah" He praised. Soon after I heard a light snoring coming from Louis. 

"Je T'aime Louis. Je T'aime comme un loup, comme un roi comme un homme que je ne suis pas" I lightly sang just before falling asleep myself. 

Hellllllllllooooo! Sorry for not updating in so long! I've actually been working on a new story, a Zayn Fan Fic. It's not up yet but it should be soon. Other wise school and other stuff has just been taking over so sorry! Ok well hope you like it! <3 xx

P.s. The music is one of my faveorite songs and she's a really good artist. The gif, I just thought was cute / my overies exploded when i saw it