Chapter 3: Too Fast?

*Edited* 

*Kristens POV*

(A few minutes earlier)

"Of all the places in the apartment, you mistake this room for the 'bathroom'." I asked, peaking behind him at the old pile of One Direction things behind him. 

"It was an honest mistake." Louis said smoothly as he snaked his arm around my back pulling me close and put one hand on my cheek. What was happening? Before I could ask, Louis leaned in letting our lips brush together. "You're driving me crazy, and I don't even know you," He whispered in his sexy husky voice before pulling away to look into my eyes, which were wide with confusion and passion all at the same time. I decided to take advantage of this situation. I leaned in and brushed my lips up against his ear.

"I want to get to know the real you. Not the ones in interviews and magazines. The real honest to God you. Then we'll talk about anything further." I hooded my eyes and bit my lip ever so slightly after pulling back to look at him. He looked in my eyes for no longer than a second before pecking my lips almost too quickly. I laughed and ducked under his arm to walk out of the room. Before leaving completely I turned around and said, "Straight forward, and to the point. I like you." I turned back around and walked back into the kitchen. 

"Wait come back in here!" He yelled, stepping our into the hall. I jumped around to face him.

"You're asking for it Tomlinson!" I laughed, running toward him. He let out a girlish scream as he sprinted toward the door at the end of the hallway, which happened to be my bedroom. He opened the door and flew onto my bed, throwing pillows at me. 

"Stay away, foul beast!" He yelled in a low voice causing me to jump on top of him and beat him with a pillow. Ripping the pillow from my hands, he flipped me over and began to tickle me. "I...I give," I paused to laugh and catch my breath."I give up!" I gasped with laughter, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"I AM VICTORIOUS!" Louis yelled as he puffed out his chest and put his hands on his hips. I smacked him and told him to shut up as he rolled next to me to catch his breath.  We laid in silence for awhile just staring at the ceiling. After not too long though, Louis turned to me. "I like you." he stated plain and simple. I let out a girlish giggle and inwardly hated myself for it. Louis' face contorted. "Do you not... like me back?" I shook my head. 

"No. It's not that I don't. It's that you're... well you're Louis Tomlinson. I mean really. You're one fifth of One Direction, the most popular boy band in the world right now.  And it scares me that you like me because I'm just me. I'm no one special. I can barely even afford my rent half the time. We're so different." I stopped and glanced up at him. 

"Kristen.."  He started quietly. "I don't want you to be scared of liking me. There's just something about you that I can't quite get right now, but it's something special. And hey. Opposites attract, right?" He said looking for something in my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and scooched me closer to him. That followed with a peck on the lips. I looked into his sea-green eyes and smiled. I intertwined my legs with his leaving no space between us, "Kristen, I know we only met a few hours ago but would you be willing to give this a shot?" He looked into my eyes searching for something again. How could i say no? Was it too fast though? 

I couldn't find the words for how i felt. I simply nodded furiously. I grabbed Lou's collar and pulled him to me pressing his soft plush lips against mine. I lay all my body pressure onto him as he flipped me on top of him.The kiss quickly became more heated as I ran my fingers threw his soft hair. He ran his fingers up my back under my shirt slowly lifting it up. I stopped him and pulled my shirt back down. Somewhere in the mix Lou's shirt came off though, revealing his toned body. 

Eventually we pulled back and Louis looked at me. I just smiled and kissed his cheek and cuddled into into his bare chest. He kissed the top of my head and murmured something about how late it was getting and if it was okay if he stayed here for the night. I simply nodded my head and fell into a deep dark sleep thinking about Lou. Was i falling too fast for him?

*Louis POV*

As we continued with snogging i fumbled with her bra, wanting more. I didn't know if I could stop myself. Thankfully she stopped me before I did anything to make her regret her decision . She pulled back mildly out of breath. Looking at me with her big hazel eyes, she smiled and pecked me on the cheek before cuddling her head into my bare collar bone. I looked down at her and smiled, she was already half asleep with a small smile on her face. 

I picked up my phone and saw it was already half 9. Had I really been here that long? I bent my neck slightly down to Kristen and kissed her head before telling her it was half nine. She nodded slightly. I then asked quietly if it was okay if I stayed here for the night; truth be known I really just didn't want to move from that spot. She slightly nodded her again head and fell all the way to sleep. I picked  up my phone again, careful not to wake Kristen, to text Harry and the guys my whereabouts. 

To: Harry <3 

Hey bud, I won't be coming home tonight. Met this really cool girl in the park and we went back to her place.

                       Love You

Now Just to text the other boys just in case Harry forgets to tell Paul.

To: Nialler, Zayn, Liam

Won't be coming back to the hotel tonight Met a really cool girl in the park. I'm staying at her place tonight. If Harry forgets, please tell Paul so he won't flip shit on me.

-Louis :)

Now To try and- buzzzzz buz buz buz. The boys must have responded.

From: Harry <3 

I'm being replaced! Humph! Have fun tho ;)

From: Zayn 

New lady friend. Nice!

From: Nialler

Have fun ;)))

From: Liam

You have to tell me everything. Is she a fan? Give her my number and tell her to talk to me if she needs any advise. Don't have too much fun

I chuckled a bit and looked down at Kristen. She was perfect. Am i falling for her too fast though?