"What the fuck!" I yelled quickly standing up.

"Fine right?" He smirked impressed that I found the girl attractive.

"Duh nigga I would know. That's my girl."

"Oh damn son. I had no idea bro. I swear." He said putting his hands up and backing away. All I could do is look at this picture in awe. Of course she looked absolutely stunning. Sexy as hell. But this was something that didn't need to be posted for everyone to see.

I picked up the phone and immediately called Sarye. Excusing myself from the now shocked and awkward table full of my potential teammates.

"Hey ba-." She started but I abruptly interrupted her.

"Fuck is you doing yo?"

"Well hello to you." She chuckled. I didn't find shit funny.

"I'm really not in the mood for the jokes right now."

"Woah who got your briefs in a bunch?"

"You. You out here posing for IG like you're an Instagram model or some shit. Fuck is you on here half naked for? Niggas coming up to me showing me a picture of you. Don't sit right with me bro."

"Wow babe calm down. It's a bathing suit. It's really not that deep. You know how hard I've been working on my body and I finally get to show off my progress. I thought you would like them." She replied sadly.

I sighed. I was acting like some insecure ass dude. She has been working hard and she looks damn good. I know that she's mine so I shouldn't even be worried. I was being mad immature and letting my emotions get the best of me. Them niggas better chill though. That's what I know.

"Of course I like them babe. I love them. It just caught me off guard. This is a bit out there for you and I was shocked. I'm sorry for how I reacted. You know I'll buss a nigga head though and they was od'ing at dinner." Sarye chuckled before responding. I didn't understand why she was laughing when she know I was dead ass.

"I know it was a bit out of my comfort zone but I love them so just support me. You know I'll never post nothing that compromises who I am or our relationship. Also please stop acting so possessive. You're the only person I want and it's obvious. It's like I got tunnel vision at this point."

"Mm the more I look at this picture, the sexier you look baby. Matter of fact, have that pussy ready for me when I come home. And I want them pictures blown up and framed."

"Babyy." She whined. I could tell she was turned on. I walked to a more secluded area.

"You squeezing those thick ass thighs together ain't it? Trying to suppress the throbbing in that pussy?"

"Yesss. "

"Well don't. Get naked. Right now."

"But I-."

"Now." I said soft, but sternly.

"O-ok." I heard her unzip her pants and I'm assuming the rest of her clothing soon followed.

"I'm naked now." She revealed barely above a whisper.

"Good now carefully spread your legs, making sure to softly rub your hands between your inner thighs. Gently caressing every inch but never touching that throbbing pussy."

I could hear her muffled moans on the other end of the phone and I was throbbing just imagining of the sight.

"Now slide your index finger on that clit and circle it slowly. That hole drippin' yet?" A breathy "yes" was uttered on her end.

"Alright so I need you to take your middle finger and slowly inch toward your entrance, halting when you're near, teasing your hole just a little before sliding in."

"Ooh yesss." She moaned out.

"Now that you dipped your middle finger in that opening and got some of that delicious ass juice, use that index finger and middle to rub that pretty ass clit."

I could hear her breath getting progressively harder. I knew she was gonna be wet as hell for me. I had to get the hell out of here.

"Keep doing that. At a slow pace. Don't get greedy baby."

"Fuckkk mmm. Ok baby."

Damn every word she spoke, and every sound she whispered made this all the more enticing. As I headed back to the table, I decided that I was leaving early.

"Alright y'all Imma head out. I got something to handle."

"No problem G. Handle your business." A guy named Carter said dapping me up. The others soon followed suit.

As soon as I got in the car I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth seeing that Sarye was still on the line.

"Oooh I'm bout to cum baby.." She moaned.

"You better fucking not. Move your hands."

"But please I-."

"Nope you better not cum."

She grumbled in frustration. Clearly annoyed with my antics.

"Don't worry baby. Daddy's coming to take care of you."

Short and to the point. I just needed something to update.

Y'all miss me? Probably not. It's okay lol.

But tell me what you think!

Vote and comment!

This book is ending soon. It's my baby but I'm bored with it now.

PUB:11/11/2018

Lexi 💓