♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Dewey and I sneak down the stairs, seeing Scrooge dragging Louie to the door. I wonder what he's done now. We sneak into Webby's room, luckily her door was unlocked. "I'll keep watch" I whisper to him and stay by the door. He nods and starts to look through the bookcases. We were looking for specific information.

"Pst! Sam!" Dewey says and I walk over to him, right after checking one more time for Webby. The Secret Files of Webbigail Vanderquack... He opens the book and starts flipping through pages.

"Watcha Doin?" Webby says, hanging upside down from the ladder. Dewey and I scream and he drops the book, Webby catching in. We fall onto the ground.

"We're not breaking in! You're breaking in!" Dewey says panicked as Webby gets down off the ladder.

"Busted! Do you think I put glitter on my top secret note books just cause its pretty?!" Webby asks and Dewey nods his head.

"That does seem like something you would do Bee" I say.

"Well, sure, its a perk but" She says, looking at the book.

"We're sorry. We were just looking for information about my family" Dewey explains, getting up and helping me up too.

"You should've asked! What do you want? Shoe sizes, horrible dark secrets known only to your Uncle Scrooge that could change the fate of the world as we know it?" Webby asks.

I give Dewey a look. I think she's gotten way too into her hobby of looking into this family. "What do you know about my mom?" He asks and Webby gasps. She quickly runs around the room, shutting the curtains, windows, the door and making sure the vent was closed.

"What do you know about your Mom?" She asks him.

"Uncle Donald just told us that she was gone. All we have of her is this photo" Dewey replies, holding up a photo of Della smashing Donald's face into a cake.

"And that she's actually in the painting with Donald and Scroogee, fighting pirates in the garage" I add.

"Photographic evidence!? I've gotta add this to my Della Duck file!" Webby says, taking the photo and running over to the bookcase and back.

She places the photo inside and Dewey takes the file. "You have a whole file on my mom!?" He says and opens it. Unfortunately, the only thing in there is the photo she just put in.

"Why do you have a Della Duck file with nothing in it?" I ask her.

She pulls down her map and reveals the family link thing she set up a while ago. "I've been looking into her for years, but there's nothing! No photos, no records, no one even talks about her!" She says. "One time, a piece of junk mail with her name on it showed up at our door"

"Hey I remember that. Scrooge bought the post office the next day and..." I start and widen my eyes. "Our mailman never showed up at the house again"

"Maybe he retired?" Dewey says, unsurity and hopefulness in his voice.

"Bad things happen to people who ask about Della Duck!" Webby says. Great.

"So who are we gonna ask?" Dewey asks and smirk slowly grows on Webby's face

"The place no one cant get into... Unless they're related to Scrooge McDuck" She says and realization hits me.

"Well then, guess we're going yo the money bin today!" I say and start dragging the two out the door.

We see Louie and Scrooge about to get into the limo and we run up to them quickly. "Hey Uncle Scrooge, do you mind if we come to the money bin with you? Sam wants to show Webby and I around a bit, since she doesnt work there anymore. Like a last goodbye type thing" Dewey says, trying to lie. Louie's always been the best lier of the triplets. Although, Huey is still way worse than Dewey so, this could go 50/50.