♡ Chapter 2 ♡

I sneak down the hallway, dart gun in hand as I chase the boys. Webby was no where to be found but, she was probably getting ready for the sneak attack. I watch as Huey runs from Dewey who was right behind him, firing darts as Wcrooge comes out of his room. "Take that!" Dewey yells, before shooting once more.

"Dewey!" Scrooge says in a stern voice before taking his gun. "Don't yell at your target before you fire! You lose the element of surprise" He hands back the dart gun and walks off with Ms B.

Louie laughs maniacally before shooting Dewey but he runs before any hit him. Louie knocks over a vase but Ms B can TV hes it before it hits the ground. "Good hands Beakley. Woah!" Louie says, getting fired at. I take this chance and shoot the back of Louie's head while he's distracted. "Ahhh!" He yells and moves out the way, spotting me and firing.

"I've got you in my sights" I say before dodging and firing back, aiming for Dewey and Huey as well. Louie runs off around a corner, as he continues laughing. "We've lost him! He's Webby's bait now"

"Huh?" Dewey and Huey say at the same time and we all follow Louie. We find him on the floor, two pillows on top of him.

"You set traps? Its just a game" He asks, looking up at an adrenaline filled Webby who was on a chandelier.

"If you're not a player, you're a pawn" Webby replies and Dewey and I walk up to Louie.

"Well, Webby, maybe take it down a notch" Dewey says as I help Louie up.

"Tell that to my men you captured in PiKing!" Webby says, and I notice Louie's lost his gun.

"What?" Dewey asks her, confused. I throw my gun behind me, I think the games a bit gone. My hands are in my hoodie pockets. Dewey and Webby still have their guns in hands, Louie's wrists are on his waist and I dont even know where Huey is.

"It's part of my characters back story. Grizzled at special forces and pulled out of retirement for revenge" Webby explains. "What's yours?"

"My guy has a dart gun?" Dewey says as more of a question then a statement.

"Not anymore" She says, hanging upside down. She fires hers and apparently Louie's dart guns at Dewey, him throwing his and her catching it with her grappling hook.

Huey walks up behind us, and gasps when he sees Webby. He runs off and Webby chases him. "And this is why I love and hate playing games with Webby" I say nonchalantly.

"The foyer is the safe zone! The foyer is the safe-- Ahh!" We hear Huey yell and walk Tom the foyer.

"This is no foyer. This is a tomb" We hear Webby say and see her standing ontop of Huey and shoot him.

"Ah my tailbone!" Huey says. I laugh and help him off the ground. "Yeah, maybe we should do something else" Huey says.

"Ok, like what?" Webby asks.

"House Meeting! Now!" We hear Scrooge say sternly.

"How about a house meeting?" I ask sarcastically and the others laugh.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

^ PLAY SONG FOR EXTRA EFFECT ^

Life is like a hurricane ~ Here in, DuckBurg
Race cars, lasers, airplanes ~ Its a, duck blur!
Might solve a mystery, or rewrite history!
DuckTales! Woo-Oo!
Everyday they're out there making DuckTales! Woo-Oo!
Tales of daring, do bad and good luck-tales! Woo-Oo!
D-D-D-Danger, lurks behind you!
There's a stranger, out to find you!
What to do just grab onto some Duck-Tails! Woo-Oo!
Everyday they're out there making DuckTales! Woo-Oo!
Tales of daring-
Bad and good-
Not ponytails, Or cotton-tails-
No DuckTales! Woo-Oo!