"Kinky." Alec smirked despite the pain in his chest. The man wasn't too happy. He stopped pushing on Alec's chest deciding to kick him in the side making a another rib or two crack.

"What did you do to the others." Alec demanded sneering at the man.

"They are prolonging the inevitable. Don't worry they'll meet the same fate as you." Alec sat up so he could have the wall against his back which probably wasn't the best idea given his ribs but was definitely better then laying on the floor.

"Wow a punishment worse than death. Listening to you talk." Alec drawled wincing from shifting his ribs. The man started pacing in front of Alec and assembling what looked to be a gun with a silencer on it.

"They may call me The Chemist because of my biological viruses, but I do know how to shoot a gun. Quite well if I might add." The man who is apparently known as The Chemist and sounds like a biological terrorist said. Alec didn't know how this could possibly get any better.

"Yeah I'm pretty good too. How about you hand it over and I can teach you a lesson." Alec tried to stand up, using the wall as support but stopped when his vision started to go in and out. The man stopped in front of Alec with the gun pointed at him.

"I'm not sure how much longer you'll actually be able to see and without your vision I don't think you'll be that good, but I doubt you have much longer to go anyway." The man trained the gun on Alec's forehead. "How about we just end it now."

Alec prepared himself for the shot. He closed his eyes and said goodbye to everyone he cared about in his head when he got to Stiles he knew he couldn't go out without at least fighting back. Stiles and the others were still in the school and Alec planned on doing everything he could to help them. He swung his arm out with all of his might, throwing the gun down the hallway. Next he threw his body towards The Chemist hoping to knock him down. The man fell but Alec couldn't stop himself from falling on top of him. He swung at the man over and over hoping to get lucky and knock him out but that's not what happened.

The Chemist shoved Alec off of himself, he got up and started kicking Alec in the ribs and back. Alec just covered his head and neck with his arms not wanting to get hurt too bad. When the assault stopped Alec wasn't sure what was going on. When he looked up he saw The Chemist still standing above him, but this time he had the gun pointing at his head again.

"Actually. I'd rather have you suffer." He shot Alec in the stomach three times and in the leg once.

-----------

Stiles was searching around Coach's office hoping to find out why he was the only adult that got sick and what was making everyone else sick. He saw that Coach was using the same ink to stamp papers that all the students used to stamp their fingerprints.

"I was wondering how that idiot got sick." Said a man who snuck up behind Stiles. Stiles knew why he was there. He was messing with a gun that had a silencer on it, making his warning very clear. "I'm also wondering where your other friends are. Since in order to get paid by the Benefactor, I need to have proof they're dead. "

"Visual confirmation." Stiles whispered, tears coming to his eyes. He wasn't ready to die but he wouldn't let this man find the others.

"Exactly. Now twenty million wouldn't be a bad turnout, but what's the point of not getting all the money once the other three die?" If Stiles was paying attention to what he was saying he probably would have wondered who he killed at the school that was worth twenty million, but he was too distracted by the gun pointed at him. The man made him walk into the locker room seemingly for no reason, but the gun trained on his head stopped him from asking.

"Still a bit feverish, Mr. Stilinski. But you should know something, the virus doesn't kill humans, you'll get better. So don't you think you should tell me where they are? Shouldn't one of you get to live?" The man reasoned but Stiles wouldn't let anything happen to his friends if he could help it.  

"I think I saw them in the library. Or it might've been the cafeteria. It was definitely one of those two."

"I'm going to count to three, and then I'm going to kill you." Stiles turned and faced the man. He didn't want to give the man the power of Stiles being to scared to look at him.

"Think you can scare me?" Stiles asked. Steeling himself, trying to keep his voice from shaking too much.

"No, I think I can kill you. Just like your little friend, Alec." The man sneered. He tilted his head and put on a cheery voice. "I just thought the countdown would make it more exciting."

"What do you mean just like Alec." Stiles was scared. More scared then he was before. He didn't know why Alec would be at the school, but he hoped that nothing happened to him, that the man was lying about Alec.

"Well last I saw him he was laying in the middle of the hallway upstairs with quite a few broken bones and bleeding out from four bullet wounds." The man shrugged as if it wasn't anything special. He smirked at Stiles. "I left him to bleed out because of how difficult he was and I don't think he has too much time, if he's even still alive, but neither do you. So One Two.." The man got ready to pull the trigger and right when he was about to say three there was a loud 'bang'. Someone shot the man right in the back of the head, splattering Stiles' face in blood. The person took the quarantine suit head off and showed that it was Scott's dad.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Stiles asked while trying to get the blood off of his face without touching it.

"Stiles, listen. I got a call from Melissa. I don't know what it means. She said there's an antidote. It's in a vault, reishi mushrooms." Scott's dad said confused but urgently.

"Wait, what in the vault?" Stiles interrupted having to know everything he could tell him.

"It's in a jar on one of the shelves. She said to tell Scott, it's in the vault." Stiles nodded before he took off running to the vault door.

"Hey, Scott? Scotty? In the vault, in there with you. It's called reishi mushrooms. Scott? Scott, open the door! It's in there with you. It's in a jar, it's on one of the shelves." Stiles yelled banging on the wall. He remembered what the man said about Alec. "I have to go. Alec's here too. I have to go get him. Get those mushrooms Scott."

Stiles took off running towards the closest set of stairs that led to the second floor. He took off running down the hallway trying to find Alec. About halfway down he saw something laying on the ground with blood all over it, it was Alec. Stiles threw himself down next to Alec and tried to find a pulse. Alec's claws were still out so Stiles took that as good sign then he found a very faint pulse. He picked the boy up and took off back down to the vault door, hoping to god that Scott got those mushrooms.