Ocean wasn't holding back either, the surprise of his actions completely overwhelmed her and lit something inside her that made her part her lips just so she could feel more of the Irish popstar. The granted access was savoured by Niall as he pleasantly kissed her deeply, feeling her heated tongue caress his in such a sensual way that Niall instantly took it as teasing. Ocean eagerly kissed him back once she felt his tongue lose his determination and Niall was soon picking up his act and kissing her more hungrily.

The grip of her hand tightened around his shirt as Ocean pulled Niall closer wanting to feel more of him. But suddenly, as her mind began to lose itself in the ecstasy of the moment the thought of Jasper popped into her mind and she immidiately pulled away. Slightly panting, she didn't know why the memory of him was haunting her mind in that moment. Somehow it put everything into perspective and she suddenly realised what she was doing. With a panicked look at Niall's face she squeezed past him and walked down the gap unsure of where it would lead, but refusing to leave onto the High Road in case she bumped into a fan of Niall's.

"Wait!" Niall called as his voice sounded slightly huskier from the make-out session he had just shared.

A smile crept ove Ocean's lips as she heard his eagered voice and turned around, "I did my waiting! Twelve years of it... In Azkaban!"

Immidiately Niall laughed at her comment as he finally reached her side. "Good one." He grinned as he ran a hand over his hair.

Ocean had to momentarily blink in order to register his response. Every time she had embedded a movie quote to a conversation, Jasper had gotten frustrated with her. He never understood her obsession with quoting films and especially blurting them out randomly, not finding her habit remotely funny. However, when Niall actually laughed with her rather than at her, she found it quite strange and she wasn't sure how to respond to such refreshing and welcoming response. So, her mood changed immidately, Ocean was so lost at trying to respond to the situation that it was best to hide any sort of emotion that was alien to her.

With a hand running over her hair, Ocean began walking to the end of the narrow alley at a pace which was clear she was trying to get as far away as possible.

Niall picked up on the change of mood and was baffled yet again for what seemed the 100th time since he met her.

"Why are you moody again? What did I do now?" His tone sounded annoyed as he jogged to her side.

"Just leave me alone," She waved a hand and walked faster, "You promised!"

Suddenly, her eyes watered and she was raising a hand to hide her face when Niall stopped her. They both stopped in their tracks abruptly, and Niall's features turned more tender.

"Ocean, why are ya gonna cry?" It was almost a reflex action, as Niall raised his large hand to cup her cold and reddened cheek as his eyes searched hers for an answer to his question.

"I'm fine." Ocean looked down, but did not make an attempt to move away.

His comforting actions were so foreign to her, it was overwhelming her completely.

"You're not fine, and I want you to know that you can tell me. I want to be able to help-"

"I said, I'm fine!" It was now that Ocean pushed Niall away and walked off.

Yet, Niall stopped her again. This time making sure to take hold of her hand and pull her towards him as he demanded an answer.

"Stop trying to fight me, Ocean. I'm not going anywhere," He muttered as he twitched clearly nervous to speak the words but determined to let Ocean know of his motives.