13. The feeling of happiness

Start from the beginning

Your face dropped and heart sink in. He looked awful. His whole face was red, he was wearing some extra warm clothes and a blanket around his body. He welcomed you with a small smile that ended in cough and a sneeze. But even if he looked ill he was still looking at you with those beautiful green eyes, which right now were shining bright.

"OW Shit, you...", you blushed, feeling nervous when his eyes never left your body. "You really are beautiful, Y/N!" He smiled and let you in. " I am sorry babe but it's a bit messy", he laughed awkwardly when you noticed all those tissues laying around the room, with the table full of papers and books and his clothes laying around the chairs and couch.

You looked at him and you felt bad. He was sick because he kissed you that day. He is now feeling as shit, as you felt, and all because of you.

"I'm sorry Yamada-san", he raised his brow not understanding why you were the one apologising. " You are sick because you took care of me, and...and...", you blushed not able to finish this sentence, not able to say it out loud. You pulsed, when he came closer to you. He lifted your head a bit with his finger and smiled to you. This beautiful and calm smile that you fell in love with.

" I kissed you because I wanted to. I took care of you, because I wanted to. None of this is your fault", he stopped with a cough, coursing silently. "If I could I would kiss you right now but.." you stopped him with your lips on his. You just remembered Mia's words. This is your man, and you needed to make sure that everyone knew about it, him included. For a while he didn't do a thing, which made you nervous. And as you wanted to pull away, he put his hand on your back, getting you closer to him, and started to gently care you cheek with his other hand. Surprised with you eager movements, you put one of your hands through his hair, that were now in a messy bun, with other on his cheeks. You pulled away however, which staggered him. You looked at your gloved hands and bit your lips. You wanted to feel his skin on yours, but you knew it wouldn't happen, This stupid quirk would never allow you to...

" You think too much", you looked up, seeing his orbits gazed at you, and a smile on his lips, as soft as you never seen before. " I will help you control this quirk of yours, and when that happen, I will let you touch me as much as you want", your eyes widened, and you automatically hid your head in his bare chest. Before you had a chance to progress what you did, he hugged you, caring you backs with his hand. "You look really beautiful, Y/N" his somehow husky voice, near your ear, send shivers down your spine. You didn't understand your own body. You wanted to kiss this man all the time. And more... Your body wanted more... But the thought itself scared you somehow. You were a virgin who never even kissed a guy and he probably had enough women in his life, to call himself an expert in this area. But it wasn't the time to think about it, nor to even talk about it. You turned your head and looked at the bags, that were waiting for you at the small table near the doors, where you put them.

"Will you..." you started looing at him with a blush and a small smile on your lips. "Will you let me take care of you, Yamada-san?" His brows went up a bit, and kissed you on your lips quickly nodding his head.

" On one condition", you listened, quite nervous at what he will say. " Call me Hizashi, please", you smiled widely, and nodded repeating his name under your breath a couple of times. You loved how well it sounded and he loved the way you said it. "So what did you bring with you?" he asked in a small kid tone, which made you chuckle a bit. You walked into the bags and starting putting the ingredients on the kitchen table.

" I was thinking of making some Okonomiyaki and rice balls, with some tempura vegetable and a a quick brownie for a dessert?" you started shyly. You really liked cooking, but leaving alone is not always easy to force yourself to cook some proper food every day. You weren't even sure, whether he liked Japanese cuisine, so you were ready to make omelettes and some rice with vegetables. " I mean if you don't like..."

" It sounds amazing!" He interrupted you, snuggling to you from behind. You could feel yours cheeks redden, with the intimidate contact. "I'm a terrible cook, so I normally eat take-aways so I would be happy with scrambled eggs. " You chuckled to yourself, starting to cut all the stuff for dinner. He helped you to find everything and then you send him to the living room to go under a blanket. "You are my angel, baby girl!", he laughed seeing you blushing, when you brought him a ginger tea and some medication you found in his kitchen.

You couldn't stop smiling, while preparing the food. It felt magical, to cook for the man that you were falling for, and taking care of him. To be trusted so much, and to kissed and touched, by someone like him.

"Smells good", you turned round to see him standing at the doors, leaning against the wall, and smiling to you like a kid, who was about to open his gift. You took one of salmon rice ball and gave him to try. He took the bite and hummed in appreciation. "Jesus, I just died and went to heaven", you laughed out loud at his childish behaviour.

"It's just a rice ball", you finished what he started and smiled to yourself, happy that it truly was pretty good. "I..." You started but felt weird. You didn't want him to misunderstood you. " I bought a bottle of white wine... It is the only alcohol I actually accept so I thought..." But then you remembered and hand slapped yourself. "Oh gosh, I forgot you're on antibiotics!", he laughed at your reaction and looked at you apological.

"Sorry babe. Maybe next time?" you nodded your head feeling really bad about it. How could you feel so selfish and not think before you spoke. "Hey, look at me: he forced you to look up, cupping your cheeks in his hands. " I appreciate everything you are doing for me, so please don't give me this face! I wouldn't care more if you came here with an ordered sushi, if I'm honest", he laughed, running his thumb across you bottom lip. " As long as you're here, I don't need food or wine: he leaned down and kissed you. More passionately than before. You swallowed your nerves and opened the lips, letting his tongue inside. He found yours quickly and you were surprised how natural it felt to kiss him. Not being able to control yourself, you run your hands into hiss messy bun, tugging them a bit, receiving a moan from him.

This sound woke you up from the trans you were in. You pulled away, and took a step away, looking away, and trying to catch a breath. You bit your bottom lip, feeling nerves coming back to you with a double force. You started to play with the edge of your dress, nervously avoiding his gaze, which he noticed immediately.

"I'm sorry but I can't..." you whispered ,feeling as tears appearing in your eyes. " I...I..." you were even too embarrassed to say that out loud. It was different to talk about those stuff with Mia, and telling him this. Especially after he kissed you like that.

"Y/N" his fierce tone, woke you up from your thoughts. " Babe, are you a virgin?" you squealed, not remember when was the last time you felt so embarrassed. You just nodded your head , still avoiding his gaze. But you looked up, hearing his low, husky chuckle. He walked closer to you and holding both of your hands in his. He lowered his head, and touched his forehead with yours, looking deep into your eyes. "Why on earth do you feel embarrassed?" He chuckled seeing your red face.

"You are probably well experienced with women, and I can only imagine that you would rather prefer me to be..."

"Do you see me as a fuckboy?" he asked half serious half laughing. You swallowed the nervousness and looked into his beautiful eyes, that you loved so much. "I'm actually a relationship kind of guy", he took by the hand to the couch, feeling a bit weak, when a cough attacked him. "You have no idea how many women would only sleep with me for one line in a newspaper. I do agree it was nice when I was a debuting hero", he smiled sadly and cupped your cheek with his hands. "But you get lonely when you wake up to a cold pillow next to you in the morning", his tone became serious, same as the look on his face. "The fact that you were keeping your virginity for the right guy is truly amazing. I don't want to think this is something bad! And what is more important I don't want you to be afraid and ashamed to tell me something. I want to know you better. As my girlfriend I want to you to feel comfortable with me", he smiled to you, and you felt a growing happiness in your heart. You couldn't remember when was the last time you felt so happy. Those words, actions, the look on his face. All this was something you always wanted. You wanted someone who would love you for who you were. For someone to call you his girlfriend. And the fact that it was said by him, the Present Mic... No... Hizashi Yamada. Your Hizashi Yamada. The man you wanted to make the happiest person in this world.

'Wait for me, ok?" he chuckled and kissed you on the forehead.

"As long as you need me to."