Chapter 24: Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

"So.... Like.... How's it going to go?" Xavier asked, leaning on Raven's shoulder.

"You stink,  Xav." Raven teased and everyone laughed.

"The stench of greatness." He announced dramatically and Kaden interjected. "Its called sweat, bro."

"So ill get him there, don't worry, he won't know that it's a party. At around...... 7?"

"Yep. 7 is fine."

We then continued to plan it all out for another hour, just then Luca returned home. I opened the door with a grin and pulled him in. I wanted to fuck him already. Like.... Right now. But dammit we have company.

Luca then thrust a brown package in my hands.

"Here they are. Are they the right ones? I got so confused. I almost forgot the name and colour you told me bu then the lady working there helped me out. See if its the right one, if not ill go back right now and get the right -" I stood on my tippy toes and planted a big fat kiss on his lips. He immediately blushed and smiled at me. I kept aside the package and pulled him in.

"Oh everyone's here." Luca exclaimed with a smile.

Everyone looked up from their discussion About Perry the Platypus and grinned at him.

"Heyyyyy...." Ann trailed off nervously. Way to make it fucking obvious, you assfuck. I glared at her.

Raven covered up for it just then by saying "Where did you rush off to? We just came by to meet Ya'll." Raven shrugged.

Luca didn't suspect anything and went and sat down next to Kaden.

"Sit here, Luc!" Ann exclaimed with an excited smile and moved over to make some space for him. Cringe level: infinity.

Luca's smile dropped for a second but nevertheless, he went and sat next to her. She leaned onto his shoulder, already wrapping around him like a fucking snake. Control, El.

"Where did you go?"

I sat back down and looked at him expectantly. He blushed and stuttered "I- huh.... W-went to the sh-shop to g-"

"He went to buy me some tampons."

A silence fell as everyone smirked simultaneously. What is it with this people smirking at the same time? Except Ann though, she glared murderously at me. Meh, fuck off.

"Awww! You guys are so cute." Raven said with a laugh and I know she did it purposely because she wanted to get under Ann's skin.

"Dude, man, Luca, stop blushing." Leo teased, chuckling.

Ann stood up then. Everyone's eyes flew to her. She stormed to the washroom and shut the door with an unnecessarily loud BANG!

"Gosh damn, I like doing that, you know." Raven said, smirking and everyone laughed.

I went and sat next to Luca. From the moment I woke up today morning, I've been wanting to fuck him. I wanted to take his little virginity. I didn't know from where this demand was coming, but I needed to do it. ASAP. I wanted to ride his long, hard, needy dick like a fucking cowgirl so bad, my hands were twitching everytime I was around him.

"Ey Luca, you said you wanted to go to Italy this Christmas right?" Kaden asked.

I frowned. He was going to Italy? So I had to spend Christmas alone? No way was I going back to Nashville to see Diane's fucking face. Nope. Never. Nada. Nah.

Dissapointment filled me as I frowned at the floor. All I wanted was a Christmas full of sucking candy canes. Particularly this long ass candy cane right here. But who was I to stop him from going?

Luca nodded and Kaden said "Pass on a package to my friend there, will ya?"

The Conversation went on for a few minutes and then Ann returned, opening the bathroom door with a loud BANG! again.

"Everything OK?" Leo asked, leaning forward to look at her. She gave him a fake smile.

"Ya sure? Because you really dropped some bombs in there. Is nobody else getting the stench?" everyone burst out laughing and Ann sunk back, curling around Luca like a baby.

After a few minutes everyone was out. Luca excused himself to go have a shower.

I plonked down on my bed, exhausted. I heard the shower running in the bathroom in Luca's room.

Fuck.

Images of a naked Luca under the water ran through my mind. Water droplets, rolling down his toned back and abdomen. His hair, wet and hanging over his face. His dick, hard and ready...

I found myself walking towards his room at full speed.

I gently pushed open his bathroom door, which was thankfully unlocked. Through the fogged glass of the shower, I saw Luca's hard and lean body.

Moisture collected in my panties as I imagined him ramming into as I bent over on the tiled wall, both of our bodies getting wet.

I peeled off the t-shirt I was wearing along with the shorts. Just in my bra and panties, I walked towards the unit.

I slid open the glass door. Luca immediately turned around and my eyes fell on the ginormous manhood which was hard and long. He looked sinfully sexy. A hard, wet body and his damp hair sticking to his forehead, he was a perfect male specimen. My eyes dropped to his cock once again. My eyes ran over each vein and right to the tip. Fuck it. Control has left the chat.

"El?"

I moved towards him, letting my body get wet under the jets of hot water. His puzzeled eyes  followed my every movement like a little scared puppy.

"Is this hard for me, baby?" I asked, my hands wrapping around his dick and moving up and down.

A broken groan escaped him and he thrust his hips forward. My hand still wrapped around him, I pulled his face down and kissed him. He groaned again and kissed back with equal fervour. His hands went around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"It only ever gets hard for you, El." he whispered, breaking the kiss for a minute then immediately pulled me in again. I moaned as his dick rubbed against my stomach. His tongue plunged into my mouth and explored around like he was a fucking expert at this shit.

You've created a monster, my conscious sneered at me.

"Fuck, I need you so bad, piccola. Let me take you." he grunted, his plea ending with another moan as my thumb circled his angry tip. He moved towards me till my back was against the tiled wall and he placed both of arms on either side of my head, trapping me in.

My hand went up and down his shaft, making him lose his mind. I jerked his balls and he whispered "Smettila, piccola.... I'm going to -"

I increased my pace on his shaft. My left hand squeezed his balls as the right still pumped his dick. Fucking hell, my panties were soaked and the shower was not the one to blame.

"Merda, Eleoner!" He moaned, his head rolling back and his face scrunching into this mess of pleasure.

"Ecco, piccola, sì." he growled just as hot jets of his white cum hit my legs. I grinned, ran a finger through it and placed it in my mouth, sucking on it, tasting his sweetness. He breathed deeply and looked into my eyes. I smirked and leaned up to him, placing my lips on his. Our tongues fought for dominance and I pushed myself on him.

Then, I leaned up to his ear and nibbled on it. "Tomorrow."

Just like that, I left the shower and walked to my bedroom, leaving a trail of water behind me.

Tomorrow.

_______________________________________

Da real smut will be here soon. 🤗

Anyways hope yall liked this lil chappy.

Feel free to comment or pm me about any sort of criticism. I'm open to it all. I wanna improve. So yeah, I'm open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. If Ya'll gonna hate, then I'ma report ya asses.