Meeting Jack's girlfriend!

Today I'm meeting Jack's girlfriend. I get up and get dressed in a simple black crop top, some ripped jeans, a flannel, and my slip on white vans. My hair is down but curled.

Violet is wearing a night cat shirt only cat is spelt kat, a cardigan, high waisted ripped jeans, and her slip on white vans. Violets hair is down but curled too.

We are also meeting Christina Marie. I'm so excited to meet them!

We smell something good cooking so we leave our rooms and look. I see Logan cooking.

"What are you cooking?" I ask.

"Bacon and eggs. Want some?." Logan ask finishing up the bacon.

"Yes please." Me and Violet say at the same time. We sit down and Logan gives us food.

💜💜💜After breakfast💜💜💜

"Come on V we have to go to the Why Don't We boys house." I say. We get in her car. We arrive at the boys house. We look at it on awe.

I go and knock on the door and Jonah answers.

"Where's Zachy" I ask.

"He's in his room." Jonah says moving out of the way. I go up to Zach's room. I lay in his bed with him. I poke his cheek.

"Babe... baby... Zach... Honey...baby" I say to Zach since he's still asleep.

"Hi baby " Zach says getting up I kiss his cheek.

"I have to go say hi to Jessica." I say. I walk out of his room and bump into some one.

"Sorry" Jessie says looking at me.

"Its fine I'm the one who bumped into you. I'm Becca by the way. I'm Zach's girlfriend." I say looking at Jessie also.

"I'm Jessica Jack's girlfriend. You can call me Jessie." Jessie says looking at what I'm wearing. "I love your outfit Becca." Jessie says looking at my shoes.

"And I LOVE your fanny pack. Where did you get it?!" I ask admiring her fanny pack.

"I got it at the grove. Why Don't you come downstairs I have prepared food in the dining room." Jessie says looking at me.

"Ok let's go but first let me see if Zach's up." I say looking at her "You might want to go see if Jack's up haha." I say walking into Zach's room.

"He's already up!" Jessie yells as she goes downstairs.

I go lay back down with Zach.

"Zach. Baby. You need to get up." I say I kiss his cheek a million times until he kisses my lips.

"You kept missing. I had to fix it." He says grabbing my waist pulling me closer. I kiss him again.

"Come on babe." I say looking at him. He is just...my handsom boy. I love him. I just can't say it yet.

"Fine..." He says getting up and going to his bathroom. I just sit at the edge of his bed. He walks out.

"Hey babes can I have your sweatshirt?" I say giggling. I hear someone walking. It's probably just Corbyn.

"Yeah babes which one?" Zach asks. I walk into his closet and pick out his SYRE sweatshirt. I put it on. "You are so cute babes." Zach says getting up walking to me and kisses me.

"Ok let's go downstairs."I say looking at Zach. "I love you." I say looking down.

"I love you too baby" Zach says lifting up my head and he kisses me.

We go downstairs and lay on the couch. We cuddle. I see Jessie walk down and Violet and Daniel are cuddling on a chair.

"Hey Jessie!" I say looking at her.

"Hey Becca! Are you ready to eat?" Jessie says looking at me.

"Sure." I say trying to get up but Zach pulls me closer. "Zach i have to get up." I tell him.

"But baby. I love youuuu..." Zach says looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"How can I say no to that?" I say looking at Jessie. "I love you too Zach." I say kissing Zach on the cheek.

Jessie walks upstairs and I stay downstairs with Zach. I see Jessie and Jack walking downstairs. Jessie laughs.

"I love you Jack." Jessie says.

"I love you too princess." Jack says.

I kiss Zach's cheek. I see violet kiss Daniel. I ship it... I see Jack pull Jessie closer and kisses her. They are also my ship.

"Hey babes can I stay tonight with you?" I ask Zach.

"Of course babes!" Zach says looking at me.

"I'm hungry..." I say complaining to Zach.

"I'm gonna go get Princess." Jessie says looking at Jack.

"I'm gonna go get some food. Want some Zachy poo?" I say getting up.

"Yeah, can you make me a sandwich?" Zach says looking at me.

"Yeah babe." I say. I go to the kitchen and make me and Zach a sandwich. I take him it. We eat our food. I lay on his lap.

"I love you." I say looking at him.

"I love you too." Zach says and he bends down and kisses me.

*knock knock*

Someone's at the door

"I got it!" Jessie says opening the door. I run and tackle Christina into a hug.

"I'll go get Corbyn." I say.

I run upstairs to go get corbyn.

"Hey Corbeano. You have a surprise at the door." I say he looks at me. He then runs downstairs with me following. They hug. I go sit back down with Zach. When I hear Jessie say:

"Here ya go girl" as she gives Princess a piece of ham.

"Hey baby I'm tried. Let's go upstairs."I say looking at Zach.

We go upstairs and I go to the bathroom. I get changed into my PJs which is Zach's hoodie and a pair of shorts.

I lay in bed and I look at Zach. I cuddle Zach. I fall asleep.