Babysitting Reese and Ryan

When I got to the Herron Household to babysit Ryan and Reese. Ryan was on the couch watching a movie. I went to see where Reese was. I found her in her room. I have my camera so I could take pictures of them.

"Hey, Reese why don't you get dressed so I can take pictures of you." I said looking at her.

"Ok. But first." She ran up to me and gave me a big old hug. Then she went to her closet to pick something out.

"Ooo, that's cute." I say looking at the dress she picked out.

"Ok now I have to put it on." Reese said as she shooed me out. I went downstairs to see what Ryan was doing.

"Hey, do you want me to take some pictures for you?" I ask Ryan.

"Yeah I guess you could." Ryan replied back.

"Alright go get changed." I say I looked towards the stairs there was Reese with a beautiful dress on. Now I have to do something with her hair. I put it in a braided crown. The dress she has on is a yellow and black dress. With cute little black shoes.

"I'm ready!" She said jumping up and down.

"Ok we have to wait for Ryan," I say. "You look very pretty." I complemented her.

"Thank you." She runs over and hugs me.

"I'm ready let's go," Ryan says coming down the stairs. "Wait can I take a picture real quick." Ryan asks as he sees me and Reese hugging.

"Yeah." I said handing him my camera.

"Ok, hug like you were before I asked." Ryan bossed. I put my head on Reese's head. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same. And I heard a click.

"Ok it's done. Come here and look at it." Ryan said to me and Reese. We went to look. It was perfect. I now know what to get Ryan for Christmas. I just have to ask Myta if its okay with her.

"This is so good Ryan." I say in shock.

"Thank you Becca." Ryan said looking at the picture then at me.

"Ok, let's go!" I say with excitement.

💞💞💞💞After pictures💞💞💞💞

🤓🤓🤓🤓 5:00 PM 🤓🤓🤓🤓

"Are y'all hungry?" I ask.

"YEA!" Reese and Ryan said at the same time.

"Ok, what do you want?" I ask looking at them and then looking at my phone.

"Pizza." They said again together.

"Ok." I say then getting on my phone to order Dominos.

"What type of pizza do you want?" I asked.

"Pepperoni!!" Reese exclaimed.

"Yeah I want pepperoni pizza" Ryan says not as excited as Reese.

"Okay y'all go get dressed into something comfy. I'm gonna put on a movie ok?" I say/ask the kids.

"Ok!" Reese exclaimed. Ryan was already going up the stairs. Reese ran up. We were gonna watch the movie 'A Chistmas Carol.' Since it's almost Christmas. The pizza shoul- *knock knock* Oh that must be the pizza person. I open the door and pay for the pizza. I set the pizza on the coffee table and get blankets for the movie. The kids come down in their PJs. We all grab a plate and grab a piece of pizza. We all lay down on the couch and watch the movie. When it's over they are sleeping. I wake up Ryan to tell him to go to bed and I pick up Reese and take her up to her room.

I then sit on the couch and play on my phone until I hear the door open. I go to the door.

"Hi, I have a question." I tell Myta.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Can I get Ryan a camera for Christmas? He's really good." I ask.

"Of course I bet you he'll love that." Myta smiles at me.

I show her the pictures I took of Ryan and Reese and the one that Ryan took.

"Wow, he is really good and so are you." I hear someone say behind Myta. I look it's a boy around my age.

"Hi, I'm Zach." He says reaching out to shake my hand.

"Hey, I'm Becca." We shake hands and then there were more.

"I'm Daniel." The one that has a tooth gap.

"I'm corbyn" The one that looks like Jack Frost.

"I'm Jack" the one with the noodle looking hair.

"I'm Jonah." The tall person said.

"I know you all." I say looking at Zach.

"Oh, how do you know us." Zach asked.

"My little sister," I say looking at all the boys. "You my good sir is my favorite." I point to Zach and then I laugh. Zach looked at me. "Well I better get going." I say. I grab my stuff and leave but I hear my name.

"Why Don't I walk you over to your house?" Zach says running over to me.

"Ok." I say walking.

"So tell me about yourself." Zach says.

"Ok, so I'm 16 years old. I have two sisters one older and one younger. My older one is in L.A with her boyfriend. Um, I'm from Washington. I am homeschooled. And I had a hard time making friends in school. Tell me the real you, Zach." I say looking at him.

"Ok, well I have lived here my whole life until I was 15. I then moved to L.A with my band. Which is Why Don't We. Um, you know I have two siblings. I missed them. Thank you for watching them tonight." Zach says looking at me.

"Yeah, well I love Reese and Ryan. I really like them," I say looking at him still. "Ok, well this is my place. Bye." I hug him. "I'm sorry im- gonna go now." I say looking down.

"Its ok bye Becca ." Zach says he hugs me.

I go inside smiling from ear to ear.

"Why are you so happy?" Dani said when I walked in.

"Just had a day with Ryan and Reese. What do you expect." I say. I run up stairs to my room. I go in the bathroom and put on my pjs. I hear rocks hitting my window. I go and see who it is. It's Zach. I opened my window.

"We just saw each other Zach." I say.

"I know I just wanted to say goodnight." Zach says looking up.

"Well good night Zach I'll see you tomorrow then." I say.

"Ok." Zach says. He walks away and I close my window. I lay down and go to sleep.