Date?

🐽🐽 The next morning🐽🐽

I wake up and get dressed in an off-shoulder top with a jean skirt. I paired it with gladiator sandals, sun glasses on top of my head, and a bag. I put my hair in two French braids.

I get on my laptop and edited my pictures I took of Ryan and Reese. I then get a call it's from V.

V- Violet B- Becca

V-Hey girl, I'm in Dallas!

B- What that's great!

V- So what's going on.

B- I'm going on a date with Zach Herron today.

V- Wait oml get me a date with Daniel Seavey...

B- Will do. I have to go over there now. Face time me ok?

V- Ok love you bb

B- Love you too V

I get up and go to the Herron house. I get a phone call.

V- hey I'm at your house.

B- Ok I'm on my way.

I hang up ran back over to my house and tackle Violet.

"Come on let's go to Zach's house." I say. We start to walk over there. I knock on the door and Zach answers the door. I hug him.

"Hey this is Violet, my best friend from Washington." I say pointing to Violet.

"Hi I'm Zach," Zach obviously said." Here come in." He's moving out of the way. We walk in. Violet sees Daniel. She goes over to him and starts to flirt with him. I got text.

M-mom B-becca

M- you have to move to L.A with your cousin Logan.

B- What why!

M- because you have to.

B-fine.

"Guys I have to leave." I say

"Why." Zach says

"Because I have to go pack I'm moving to L.A with my cousin." I say looking down.

"I'll come with you." Zach and Violet say together.

"Ok," I say laughing. "Let's go."

I go home and pack and violet decides to move with me. The boys have to go home today so.

💖💖💖AFTER PACKING💖💖💖

I go to the date with Zach before he has to go. We go to the beach and we go out for dinner. We eat at olive garden.

We go on a hike which at the top is the why don't we boys singing a song "Just to See You Smile" Once the song is done Zach asks me to be his girlfriend of course I say yes.

We then say goodbye. I go home, get changed, talk to Violet (got asked out by Daniel so.) and go to bed.

💜💜💜💜5:00am the next morning💜💜💜💜

We get on the plane, I put in my headphones and listened to free. I fell asleep. I was being shook awake. We were in L.A.

I get out of the plane and there was Logan the cousin I never met.

"Hi I'm Becca and this is my friend Violet." I say

"Are you Zach's girlfriend?" Logan asked.

"Uh aha yeah." I say.

"Well let's get home." Logan says.

We get in the car and I look out my window. We are at a cabin looking house. I go to my room it's beautiful. Everything I need in there is there. Wow.

Well I need sleep.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ok, so hi it's me. Umm so in the next chapter I'll be introducing Jack's girlfriend. And it's my sister. Her at is poodlesjacky so go check her out!

Love
B💜