"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise."

He pressed a soft chaste kiss on my lips before he went out of his car. He walked towards my side and opened my car door.

"My lady," he said with a posh accent as he opened my door wide.

I got out of the car and together we walked towards my porch.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Grey," I whispered as we came into a stop at our front door.

"Ditto, Ms. Wilson."

He leaned down and pressed his soft lips against mine. My arms snaked to his neck, bringing him closer to me. In a matter of seconds we were having a full blown make out session.

Jake immediately pulled away from me, make me release a groan.

"Don't groan, Angel. I might not keep my words about being 'old schooled' if we continue this make out session," he whispered with his lips still grazing mine.

With my eyes closed, I slowly nodded my head against his words.

"Goodnight, Lin."

"Goodnight, Jake."

-*-*-*-

The next morning I was already awake by 7 am. My eyes were red and my head was pounding because I didn't get enough sleep last night. And a certain Jake Grey was the reason for my little up all night session.

I got out of my bed and hurried in my shower. For the first time in months, I got myself to get out of my bed on my own free will.

As soon as I was all dressed I hopped down the stairs only to be met by my fuming mother.

"What time did you go home last night?" She snarled with her arms crossed against her chest.

I wanted so badly to scream at her saying that I'm already 20. And the way she acts makes me feel like I'm freaking 16.

"I don't know," I simply answered.

She looked at me up and down. "And where are you going?"

I shrugged and plopped myself on the couch where my dad my sitting. "Nowhere."

My mom's eyes narrowed. Her mouth opened but whatever she was going to say was cut off by our annoying doorbell.

My heart pumped in my chest. It was like I was going to my first date. I kept my cool and stood up with my palms sweaty.

"No," my mom snapped at me. "Sit down."

That's when I got nervous. I wasn't even sure if right outside our door was Jake since he didn't say a word about what time he'll be here.

My mom walked towards the front door and I heard the faint sound of our door opening.

And I was answered.

"Oh, Zach! What brings you here?" I heard my mom gushed.

Deep inside I knew that mom wanted Zach and I to be together so badly. She would treat him like her own child and make unnecessary comments about us having kids.

I can't blame her, Zach's hot. Blue eyes and lean body. A face to die to for. But has mom laid eyes on Jake properly? I mean, not to compare and all but Jake's tops every guy I know. His face wasn't only to die for, it was worth selling your soul. His body, damn his body, it was enough just to simply look at it.

"Hey, Mrs. Wilson. Just visiting Lin," Zach's voice erupted.

"Come on in," my mom insisted.

Few seconds later my mom showed up with her hands wrapped against Zach's arm. I couldn't help but laugh at how my mom was clinging to him and Zach looks nothing but uncomfortable.