I sigh, “Fine.” I give in. I couldn’t hide forever. I needed an explanation anyway.

I told myself these past few weeks that I was happy for both of them, but I wasn’t. I was dying without an explanation. I know I didn’t deserve one, because I wasn’t really dating Harry, but I needed an answer.

As far as I know, Georgia’s favourite was always Liam, so… why Harry? I’ve known her for years, long enough to know that she doesn’t have the slightest bit of feelings for Harry, so, why did they kiss?

Did she do that to piss me off?

***

Damn it! “They’re everywhere.” I tell Liam, pointing to all the news reporters and photographers crowding Harry’s house.

“Well, I guess we’ll have to push our way through.” Louis suggests, with a big smirk on his face.

“Okay?” I shrug, “You push them.”

“Agreed.”

Louis pushed person after person, with Liam, Zayn and I following single-file.

We were, of course, showered with questions.

“Zayn, how is Perrie doing?” one of them asks, “Some say that your engaged now.”

“Megan, how do you feel about Harry and Georgia’s relationship?”

They don't have a relationship, you idiot… right?

“Where is Niall Horan, we haven’t seen him in a while?”

“Liam, are you seeing someone?”

“Can we take a quick picture, guys?”

“Louis, how is everything with Eleanor?”

The rest were a blur, as we reached Harry’s front door. The door was unlocked, but I still chose to knock. Just before I could knock though, Louis immediately took hold of the doorknob, twisted, and entered the house.

“Aren’t you gonna knock?” I ask, as we walk inside.

“Nah, it’s cool.” Zayn reassures me.

“Wow, that must mean you guys are pretty close, huh?” I ask, “I can’t believe---“ I cut myself off, by gasping at the sight before me.

Georgia was on Harry’s lap, biting on his neck, plus… THEY WERE BOTH FUCKING SHIRTLESS!

I knew I shouldn’t have come here!

At the sound of my gasp, Georgia disconnected her mouth from his neck, and locking eyes with mine.

I could feel the tears coming…

***

Georgia’s POV

Shit!

Once my eyes landed on Megan, I was immediately off of Harry, and immediately had a shirt on before they could say ‘What the fuck?”

My cheeks immediately heated; both from embarrassment and due to the fact that Harry and I were just kissing.

“Megan, I---“

“What they fuck are you guys doing here?” Harry’s voice interrupted me, “Haven’t you heard of knocking?”

Harry was completely unaffected by the fact that they just saw us. He was still sitting on the couch, still shirtless.

“What the fuck were you guys doing?!” Zayn yelled.

“Making out.” Harry shrugged.

“Why?!”