[Chap 12] Throw up

Lannan's POV

Ok, so this got really awkward. Y/n just passed out as we were hooking up. I know for a fact that she just had too much to drink.
I carry y/n out to my car, and thankfully I haven't drink that much. I mean I'm still clear in my head. When I carry her, she puts her arm around my neck and nuzzles in to my chest. I put her in the passenger seat in my car and put on the seatbelt. Then I drive away, to my house.

When I come home, I carry her up to my bedroom and place her in my bed. I wonder if I should take of her dress. I take off her shoes and take out her ponytail, letting her long sleek beautiful hair loose. I go into Tannar's bathroom and take some wipes with the text "makeup remover wipes". I begin to take off her makeup, even tho she doesn't need it. She is so beautiful without it anyways. I decide to take of her dress. She is laying on her side, so I can slowly slip her dress of her shoulder, then take it of her body. When she's laying there in only her underwear, I take one of my big t-shirts and slip it on her body.
"C-cuddle.." y/n whispers
"Of course" I whisper back

I take of my shirt and change my jeans to some grey sweatpants. Then I lay down beside y/n and wrap my arms around her neck. She turns around and wrap her arms around my waist. I kiss her on the forehead and we both fall asleep.

2 hours later...

I wake up to an empty bed. Y/n is not laying there beside me. Where the bloody hell did she go? Then I hear someone throw up. Oh noo. I run up to my bathroom, seeing y/n sitting by the toilet. She looks a little bit sad.
"Are you okay?" I ask her gently
She turn around bloody fast and looks scared as hell. I forgot to knock. Idiot.
"Oh shit..." she mumbled as she wipes her mouth "I'm so sorry, you should not see me like this. All gross and ugly.."
"No, don't be sorry. And you're not ugly or gross. Don't worry babygirl." I say, giving her a kiss on her forehead
Then she starts to vomit again. I grab her hair, holding it over so it doesn't get in to the toilet. She continues to throw up, and I just patiently wait and play with her hair.
After a little while she is done, but awfully weak. Like she doesn't have any energy left. I carry her to bed, even tho she tries to stop me.

I lay her on the bed and snuggle up beside her. She place her back to my chest, and I wrap my arms around her waist, rubbing her thighs.
That's when I feel something that is a bump but it's long and thin. And there us many of those things. Is it, is it....
Scars?