[Chap 9] Loser

"Lannan?" The girl asked
Lannan and I quickly broke our kiss and looked at the girl. We both blushed.
Lannan looked at the girl, and shook at his head, pointing to the door saying "leave".
"Omg! Lannan!" She say exited
"Can you please leave us?" Lannan say through gritted teeth.
"Eh, who are you?" I ask
"Oh, well y/n, this is Loserfruit, or Kathleen. Kathleen this is y/n.
"Nice to meet you, Kathleen" I say smiling
"Well, I'm going to leave you two lovebirds alone. And Lannan, I will see you tomorrow?" Kathleen said
"Yeah" he answered

As soon as she left, I looked at him.
"Who is she?" I ask
"Kathleen is one of our squad. She is dating Marcus, another guy in our squad." He say
"Oh, okay"
He look at me in the eyes. I smile at him, give him a peck on the lips and go out of the pool.
"Ya leaving?" He ask
"Kinda, I'm freezing" I say
I ran up really quickly and grab a towel and wrap it around my body, hoping that he wont see my scars. He get up after me.
We walk in to the house, changing clothes. Then we sat down on a couch, talking about youtube. I also tell him that I have a channel.

"We should totally do a video together!" He say
"Yeah, absolutely!"
But if we start dating, I don't want it to be filmed. I need to take things slow, and just get to know him. I don't want to feel any pressure.

We plan to hang out maybe the day after he's going to film, which is tomorrow. Which is prefect for me, because I need to make a video. I say goodbye to him, giving him a kiss and leave the house. I jump into the car and drive home. Today was such a good day. I took some pictures of us, in the pool with the sunset. Maybe in some pictures you can't see his face, which is prefect for me to upload to instagram.

When I come home I jump into my bed, and start to look at the photos. One picture is really cute. It's us in the pool, looking at each other in the sunset. You can't see our faces, so it's perfect. I upload it to instagram.

Y/N
Thanks for this amazing night. Can't wait to see you soon

Sally0203
Omg, I wonder who it is! Pleas show him in a vlog!

JasonBrand
Noo, why can't I be that guy?!! Lucky him. :(

ThrishaP
Soo cuteee!! Wish you happiness with him!! Love you❤️❤️

Anastasia_Anston
Ew, who would even want to be with you? You are such a loser. Go and f yourself!

As I read the last comment, I decide to put away my phone, and just watch Netflix. But as soon as I put on TVD I fall asleep.