Chapter 7

• Mackenzie's POV •

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to see my uncle. "What were you thinking! You almost missed the best dinner there is!" He said patting me on the back. Ok then?

I opened my door and walked into my room sitting on my bed. "DANCING IN THE MIRROR AND SINGING IN THE SHOWER. LA DA DEE LA DA DA LA DA DAAAAA." I heard Nash singing in the shower. Cameron wasn't in his room when I walked in, but someone's phone was. It was Nash's.

'1234' wow.. Nash has the easiest pass code in the world. He really is dumb. I went on his camera and started filming him singing 'shower' in the shower. Oh the irony.

The water turned off and I started to panic. My first thought on where to hide was under the bed. I got onto the ground and slipped under the bed. And let me tell you, there was barely any room.

"Baby baby baby ooooh. Baby baby baby nooooo!" I was trying so hard not to crack up because

1. Nash wasn't the best singer

2. And 2 he's singing baby

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started dying with laughter under then bed. "Who's there?!" Nash yelled and picked something up off Cam's desk. Crap.. Cameron only puts airsoft guns and pocket knives there. Well.. I'm screwed. "Tell me where you are or I'll stab you." He said inching towards the bed.

I peeked up and Nash looked down at me and screamed. "MACKENZIE DONT DO THAT!" He yelled jumping. I got out from under the bed and started laughing. "You gave me a heart attack." He said putting his hands up with the knife still in it. I sat on the bed infront of him and started to mock him. "Please don't kill me!" I yelled. The door swung open and Cameron was there.

"NASH PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" Cameron yelled tackling the shirtless Nash to the floor. Ever have a moment when someone walked in and something seems way different then it really is. Yeah.. That just happened. "Cameron I'm ok! He wasn't gonna stab me." I said hopping off the bed and pulling Cam off Nash.

"297...298...299...300!" I yelled. Hunter thought it would be fun to play hide and seek around the giant neighborhood. I walked outside and first went to the park in the middle of all the houses. Nobody was there, but Taylor. He was with some girl and they were practically sucking eachothers faces off.. And to be honest it stung seeing that. I walked by them hoping to get Taylor to see me, because in all.. I still like him.

"Mackenzie! Hey!" He said pushing the girl away and running up to me. I stopped and stood there for a minute until I turned around and faced him. "Yes?" I said more as a question. He slung his arm around my shoulder. "See that girl?" He asked and pointed to the girl he was kissing. I nodded my head. "That's my girlfriend." He said then smirked at me. "See this." I said motioning towards myself. "It's me. Not giving a fuck." I said and smiled back to him. "Bye Taylor." I said and went back to finding the 3 boys.

"I give up!" I yelled after an hour of walking around the neighborhood. I walked back through the park to see Taylor and that bimbo still there. This time.. She was yelling at him and he was yelling at her. Good going Tay. Can't keep a girlfriend for a day before they fight or he gets bored. "Fine! I have Mackenzie anyways! She was my girlfriend the whole time!" I heard Taylor say and footsteps. No no no no. "Hey babe." He said going to kiss my cheek but I stopped him by putting my hands infront of his lips.

"Please! You never even kissed me in the alley so you have to do this!" Taylor said stopping me. "Taylor get it through your head! I don't want to be with someone just so they can get in my pants!" I yelled and kept walking. "Whatever, doesn't matter anymore. I don't want to be seen with a whore like you anyways. My entire reputation will dissolve." He said. That broke my heart. "You know.. You're right." I said and started running home.

After making up excuses for why I'm crying, I told my aunt and Cameron it was because I missed my old home and lifestyle. I sat on my bed playing let it goat by Jack and Jack. They are awesome because of this game. I started to wonder how Cameron and Nash even met. I walked over to Cam's room and knocked. "Come in!" I heard. "Hey." Cameron said. "What's up little M!" Nash yelled. I have him a dirty look. "Never call me that again. And Cameron! How did you and Nash meet?" I asked.

• Cameron's POV • {woo hoo!}

"How did you and Nash meet?" She asked curiously. Crap.. I can't tell her that I'm vine famous and that I have over 3 million followers. I looked over at Nash and then back at Mackenzie. "Nash and I met.. When I went to North Carolina to visit my friend Hayes." I said smiling. Really? That's the best story I could come up with. "Oh ok that's cool. Just wondering." She said smiling then walked out.

• Mackenzie's POV •

I brushed my teeth and changed into Shorts and a T-shirt after my long shower. Thank god I don't have homework. Especially the first day of school. I tucked myself into my bed and started to fall asleep until I got a text message.

Goodnight. Sleep tight x

I didn't know who it was from, so I didn't reply. Goodnight world.