Chapter 6

• Mackenzie's POV •

I took a seat next to Cameron but as soon as I did the bell rang. "We need to go to Science." Nash said standing up waiting for Cam and I.

"I'll meet you guys by the lunch doors after science and history." Cam said walking out the class door in the opposite direction.

When we entered the class, I immediately noticed Taylor. He was sitting on top of the desk talking to a few people.

"Come here, teacher needs to meet you." Nash said.

Soon enough I was being forced to share about me infront of the whole class.

"I'm Mackenzie." I said then looked at the teacher. "What do you like to do?" She asked me. "I don't know! I just got here yesterday." I said sitting next to nash.

Nash tried hard not to laugh but failed. Soon everyone was laughing not at me, but because what I said. "That's enough." The teacher said annoyed.

Halfway through the lesson I get a paper ball thrown at me. What the hell? I opened it up and it read

What's up

~T

I looked around the room for people with the name that starts with T.

Taylor. He sat smirking at me. I crumpled up the paper and threw it at the teacher.

"Who threw this?" She asked holding up the paper ball. She opened it and read it aloud. "MR. CANIFF!" She yelled.

"I didn't!" He defended. I sat there laughing because I knew it was me. "Who else would write this?" She asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"I. Didn't. Do. It!" He yelled pausing each word. "Office. Now." The teacher said.

I immediately started to feel guilty.

Taylor stood up and rolled his eyes. "Thanks." He said as he passed me.I just watched him leave the room and looked over at Nash.

"First day here and you're already messing with the wrong kid." He whispered then looked back at the teacher. I nodded and thought about it. Yeah, taylor was hot and had perfect hair and his eyes were amazing.. What am I saying.

When it was the end of school, I waited for Cameron at his locker. "Cammy Cam Cam!" Someone yelled running over to him. "What's up Jada?" He asked hugging the short brown haired girl.

"Do you want to hang out right now?" She asked then looked over at me. "Who is she?" She asked. She didn't sound mad, jealous, or anything. She sounded more curious. "My cousin, Mackenzie." Cameron said looking at me and smiling.

"I would love to hang out.. But I have to take Kenzie and Nash home and pick up my little cousin Hunter as well." Cameron said shutting his locker. "Well they could come with us!" She said smiling. She's actually really nice.

"Ok I'll text Nash and Mackenzie if you want, Hunter's school is right next door." Cameron said looking back at me. "Ok.. I'll.. Uh.. Meet you in the parking lot ok?" I said walking out the school doors to the elementary school.

When I picked up Hunter, I started walking to where I would meet Cameron, Nash, and Jada. I was stopped when someone pulled me to the side into and alley way in between the schools.

I didn't know why I was here so I yelled. "Hunter go find Cameron and Nash I'll be right there." The persons hand covered my mouth. "Shhhh!" They said moving their hand. "Taylor?!" I yell/whispered. "What do you want?" I asked. He had a smirk on his face.

"No no no! There is no way I'm giving you a kiss! Nice try!" I said trying to leave but Taylor had grabbed my arm. "Then you're not leaving." He said gripping onto my arm tighter. I pulled out my phone quickly and texted Nash.

Went out don't worry be back l8r

"Looks like we are gonna be here a while." I said sneaking my phone back into my pocket. "Plus, you practically shoved your tongue down that one girl's throat at the dinner." I said disgusted. "She's my side chick, you're my main." He said smirking and letting go of my wrist.

"All you have to do, is give me one kiss and you can leave." He said for the millionth time. This time, he didn't grab onto my wrist, because I was cornered. "Taylor let me leave." I said hopeless. He didn't respond he just chuckled and shook is head.

"You see, we've already been here an hour. I'm Taylor Caniff. The schools biggest player, I'm badass, and most of all, I get what I want." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. I was a little scared at this moment. He put his lips by my ear. "And right now, you're all I want." He whispered then backed up again.

"That was... The dumbest thing I've ever heard." I said crossing my arms. Ok.. So I did like Taylor, but I couldn't let him know that. So I had to pretend I hated him. My turn to tease him for once.

"Even if I did kiss you-" I started walking towards him and stood infront of him really close. "-you would think we would be together." I said sliding my finger up and down his chest. "We don't want that now do we?" I asked looking at his lips. I just wanted to kiss him so bad.

Taylor didn't say anything, he pulled me by the waist closer to him. I leaned in and put my lips by the corner of his lips. "That's what I thought." I whispered and walked out of the alley. Taylor stood there dumbfounded.

I did it! I beat Taylor! I thought walking down the street towards my aunts house.

Oh crap.. It's 5:24. I reached the house and walked in trying to sneak upstairs. "Not so fast." I heard a scary voice. Oh no, I was in big trouble.