Chapter 4

• Mackenzie's POV •

I woke up and I looked at the time on my phone. It was 5:13 that means dinner is soon.

I got up and walked downstairs, putting my hair in a messy bun when I got to the bottom.

I looked like a wreck. I've never been this tired and exhausted because of going somewhere.

I wanted to look around this place, so I did.

I started by going outback. There was a big pool with a diving board and a medium sized hot tub. I smiled and walked back into the house, shutting the glass door behind me.

I walked into the kitchen and stood there in awe. Why was it so big? It's almost as big as my room!

I walked around the house for a little while more and then finally went back into my room.

Everything was still, it was also quiet. A little too quiet. Was anyone even home?

I decided to go find Cameron and his friend if they were even still here.

I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"Hey Mackenzie, what's up?" He asked. "Umm.. Well I'm bored but I was wondering if-" I started but Cam cut me off. "Yes you can come in and hang out." He said opening the door. "That's not what I was gonna say, but ok." I said walking into his room laughing.

"Woah you're room is..." I couldn't find the words. "Big?" He asked finishing my sentence. I looked at him and nodded.

"Hey I'm back I was just on the phone wi- oh hey Mackenzie right?" Cameron's friend asked coming out of the bathroom shirtless.

"Yeah. And you're Mash right?" I asked trying not to look at his abs. Cameron started laughing and Nash's mouth dropped open.

"It's Nash.. I thought you would know that since I'm fam-" Nash began but Cameron covered his mouth. "He's family." Cameron said looking at nash than back at me. "Ok then.." I said and sat on Cameron's bed.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" I asked. "Why.. Is it a problem?" Nash asked smirking, sitting on a bean bag chair. "No.. I mean.. I-I mean.. Nevermind." I said. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment. Cameron looked over smirking.

"How come I'm the only girl. Why can't Sierra be here?" I asked looking at my finger tips. "Because she moved out. So for a while, you are stuck with Mash and I." Cameron said laughing. Nash have him a death glare when I looked up and I started to laugh.

"Well.. I'm gonna go back to my room now." I said standing up. "Wait! I forgot to tell you, my mom took Hunter out to dinner and to get more clothes you are going tomorrow and she wants me to make dinner." Cameron said laughing.

"I'd like to see this." Nash said look up at Cam laughing. "No way am I cooking, I can't cook. Soooo.. Let's go out to dinner." He said smiling. "Ok.." I said a little unsure.

I mean there's nothing wrong with Cameron or Nash but it could get very interesting or weird with them.

"Hurry up!" Nash yelled to me walking out the door. "Don't tell me what to do!" I yelled walking out of my room, slipping my shoes on.

I walked out to the car and I was about to go into the front seat until Nash popped up. "You're in the back." He said sitting in the front next to cameron.

I looked at cameron, and he had amusement in his eyes. I'm not going to let someone I don't know walk all over me. "No thanks. I'm gonna sit upfront anyways." I said smiling.

I sat on Nash's lap, and he looked surprised I did. "What? Never had someone sit on your lap?" I said teasingly while smirking.

"Yes, I have. But not in a car because they didn't want to sit in the back." He said buckling us up.
"Well.. Let's go." Cameron said chuckling while starting the car.

We pulled up to this restaurant called Cheddars. "Alright we're here. Now get off me!" He yelled unbuckling and opening the door. I hopped out of the car and waited for Cam and Nash.

When we got inside, I heard some squealing. "Cameron! Nash! Can we get a picture!?" A few girls asked coming up to him and nash.

After their encounter with people, I was confused as hell. "Who were those people?" I asked. Nash looked at Cameron quickly. "They're uh.. Friends." Nash said smiling. "Well.. Why did they want pictures. It's not like you're famous." I said laughing as I went to sit down in a booth. "No way!" Cameron said smiling.

"Hello. I'm Cassey and I'll be your server tonight. What can I get you to drink?" The waitress asked. She seemed like the type that hooked up with everyone. She was blonde, had on a lot of makeup, and just.. Looked fake.

"Lemonade." Nash said flat out "Coke." Cameron said a little bit more alive. "Water please. Thanks." I said looking down at the menu.

"Do you know her?" I asked Nash and Cam. "Yeah.." Nash said looking down.

After dinner, we got the check and after fighting between cameron and I who was paying.. He won.

I'll tell you.. I'm good at 2 things.

1.) fighting

2.) not giving up

Also winning.

When the waitress came back, there was a guy around my age with her.

"Thanks have a good night." She said giving Cameron his receipt and Credit Card. The next minute, the two have their tongues down each others throats.

"Let's go." Nash said clearly disgusted. Cameron agreed and we all got up. Before we left, the boy winked at me.

Wow..