Chapter 5

• Mackenzie's POV •

The next day I woke up with Nash and Cameron in my room. "May I help you?" I asked groaning and sitting up. "Get up we have school!" Cameron said

"Dangit." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom. "You look like the carpet." Nash said walking in after me. "Wow thanks." I said wiping my eyes.

"Get out." I said looking at him. "No!" Nash said back smirking. "Nash get out so I can shower." I said. "I won't mind the view." He said with his smirk still plastered on his face.

"You pervert! I'll shower in Cameron's room." I said grabbing my stuff and running into Cam's room and locking myself in the bathroom. "You can't stay in there forever!" Nash yelled. "That's why I'll shower.. Then come out. Get a brain!" I said back.

After my shower, I blow dried my hair and straightened it. My hair was a dark brown and was naturally a little bit wavy, but some days it was straight.

I walked out after brushing my teeth and I was ready for school. "Ready?" Cameron asked

"Cameron.. I'm kinda scared to go to this new school. I don't know anyone." I said looking down at my feet as I was standing in the middle of his room.

"It will be ok. You have Nash and I and I bet you will make some new friends." Cameron said smiling. "You think?" I sarcastically.

"I know." He said smiling. "Now let's go!" He said walking out of the room downstairs.

Nash was already waiting for us on the couch. "What were you doing, making out?" He asked smirking. "Dude! She's my cousin! You're nasty!" Cameron yelled. I laughed but just ignored it.

I shot a text to Mara before heading out the door.

When we arrived at school, girls were staring at me and I didn't know what to do so half the time, I tried hiding behind either Nash or Cam.

"Why are they staring at me?" I whispered to Nash. "Because you're with us.. We are kinda the most popular people here and we really don't let anyone with us unless you're our close friends or girlfriends." Nash said. "Well I'm neither of those." I said snickering. "Let's pretend." He said winking. "No thanks." I said winking back mockingly.

I was walking with both the boys until cameron stopped to talk to this one girl, so nash and I kept walking down the halls of the school.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "To the office." He said.

Right as he finished that someone bumped into me and started yelling at me. Like I said before, I like fighting.

"Watch where you're going!" The boy yelled at me. That was the boy from last night. Sucking that girls face off.

"Maybe you should watch out where you're going." I said with each word taking a step towards him until he backed up into a locker. "Have a good day." I said smiling and walking away with Nash.

"Oh my gosh! You just stood up to Taylor. No girl has ever done it. Only guys ever have!" Nash said as we entered the office. "Yeah well.. I can already tell we will be having problems." I muttered.

"Hello Judy." Nash said smiling at the lady behind the desk. "Hello Nash.. What do you need?" She asked sweetly. "Well I need the schedule for my girlfriend as she has just moved her." Nash said gesturing towards me.

For the beginning of the sentence I was smiling but then I heard girlfriend.. Really Nash.

"First off, I'm not your girlfriend. Never in your wildest dreams." I scoffed. I looked at the lady named Judy. "Hi, I'm Mackenzie. Cameron's cousin. Cameron Dallas." I said smiling. "Ahhh. So lovely to meet you. And I didn't believe Nash that easily." She said smiling.

"Here is your schedule. You have all of your classes with Nash because he's going to be your buddy. You also have some classes with Cam." She said. Really, out of everyone Nash has to be my buddy?

"Well you must not be too late. The bell already rung, but you two have an excuse. Show Miss. Mackenzie her locker and take her to her classes. I trust you Mr. Grier." Judy said. "Yeah ok." Nash said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the office.

"I really thought I could fool her with you being my girlfriend." Nash laughed. "Well.. She definitely thought you are the fool." I said rolling my eyes.

When we reached the lockers, Nash showed me mine which of course.. was next to his. "First class let's go." Nash said grabbing his textbooks.

We walk into the class and everyone goes silent. "Mr. Grier." The teacher said. I immediately saw cameron sitting in a desk looking at me.

"I was uh.. Showing my girlfriend where to go." Nash said looking over at me smirking. Cameron face palmed and I started to turn red because I was embarrassed. People started staring at me and it was really creepy.

"Right.." The teacher said looking at me. And you are..?" He asked.
"Mackenzie." I said smiling. "Cameron's cousin and not Nash's girlfriend." I said looking over at Nash and smiled mockingly. "Ok well.. Sit wherever." He said flicking me away. Talk about rude.