I was making my way out to the fields until someone grabbed me from the back and pulled me into a hidden corner where no one could see us.

"What the fuck" I said as I saw Dylan standing in front of me with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Move right now before I kick you where it really hurts" I said getting really angry as he had me caged to the wall.

"Listen I just wanted to ask for ur number" he said shrugging.

I glared at him.

"What was the whole point of dragging me to a fucking corner like this then you idiot" I said putting my hands on my hips as he moved away giving me some space.

He shrugged in response.

"Just felt like it"

This bitch needs help.

JuST FeLT lIkE iT.

"I'm not giving you my number asshole" I said walking away from him.

"Why? Because little miss perfects brothers won't let her" he said in a baby voice mocking me.

I squinted my eyes at him.

He has the nerve to mock me?

"Okay listen up one inch wonder you do NOT drag me into a room then mock me when i don't give you what you want" I said pointing my finger at him.

"And so what if they don't let me they are looking out for me!" I finished putting my hands on my hips.

"Yes more like controlling you sweetheart" he said crossing his arms.

"Your just trying to piss me off" I said walking away whilst giving him the middle finger.

All of a sudden I felt someone slap my ass.

He did not just-

I looked back to see him running off. I wasn't going to let him get away so I began running after him but I soon lost him when the bell went and everyone began crowding the hallways.

Next time I see him I'm going to beat his whore ass.

~

Lunch

I walked into the cafeteria looking around for my brothers or Dylan so I can kick his ass. Preferably Dylan.

I found my brothers sitting at a table with a girl?

I slowly made my way towards them.

"Where the fuck were you?" Dean said angrily.

"Babe chill" the girl said tracing her fingers on his chest.

Ew there's one of his hoes.

"Can you leave us alone for a few minutes" he said not looking at her.

She nodded before walking away.

"I was on the toilet" I said shrugging.

"For a whole 15 minutes" Chris said crossing his arms whilst raising his brows.

"Yeh periods and shit" I said hoping they will leave this topic alone.

All of their eyes widened and looked down. Honestly, it was hard not to laugh.

"Anyway so how was your lessons so far any problems" Jackson said changing the topic.

I was thinking if I should tell them about Dylan, then I realised how extremely idiotic that will be. I will most definitely get a huge ass lecture and someone will get a beating.