Chapter 18: Twisted

ابدأ من البداية

Jimin decided to go first with Yoongi. They both danced and Jeongguk fidget nervously because he and Taehyung were definitely next because it's their wedding.

"Come on Jeongguk, Taehyung. Come closer." The Queen announces, sitting on her throne, smiling. Hoseok and Daniel on her sides.

Jeongguk smiles sheepishly at Taehyung who looks away. Jeongguk sighs defeated.

"Hurry up you love birds." Daniel shouts and Jihyun hits him right oh his stomach causing Hoseok to laugh.

Taehyung blushes though he didn't wanted to. He wants to appear emotionless infront of Jeongguk. Taehyung and Jeongguk slowly walk towards each other, stopping once close.

Jeongguk was nervous, way too nervous as he hesitantly places his hand on Taehyung's waist. The omega feels the comforting warmth due to the touch.

Taehyung's arm steadily circle around Jeongguk's shoulder. Both their hands lock gently and Jeongguk pulls Taehyung a little closer but not much, respecting Taehyung's privacy for now.

Taehyung lowers his head, not looking at Jeongguk and he Alpha badly wants him to look at him. They start swaying just slowly but then picking up their pace. Jeongguk takes a step forward and Taehyung syncs by moving backward then sideways. Taehyung almost trips when his movements mismatched.

Taehyung desperately wanted to see Jeongguk even though he was pissed at him but he couldn't help it so slowly, he looks up, meeting Jeongguk's eyes who gets flustered all of a sudden. They both halt the dance, lost in eachother's eyes.

Jeongguk let's go of Taehyung's hand and places it on his waist, holding him from both sides and lifts him up in the air, taking a half spin which wasn't a part of the dance. Taehyung was startled, fisting Jeongguk's jacket from the shoulders.

Jeongguk slowly brings Taehyung down, holding him close to his chest. Taehyung felt light headed all of the sudden just because of having Jeongguk so close to him.

"That wasn't part of the dance." Taehyung whispers.

"I felt like doing it, so I did." Jeongguk answers. Taehyung feels butterflies in his stomach going wild because all these little thingsthat Jeongguk does makes him so happy.

"You can let go now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk frowns, his small smile faltering. Jeongguk's hands disappeare from Taehyung's body and the omega turns to the Queen, bows and walks out of the ballroom.

"Aww, poor boy got so flustered." The Queen coos and everyone agree, though Jeongguk knows better. His eyes meet Hoseok's who has his eyes narrowed.

What happened now? Hoseok links and Jeongguk curses silently.

-----------------------------

Taehyung locked himself in his room after the ballroom. He only ate dinner in which Jeongguk wasn't present because he was busy in work. He didn't wanted to disturb Jimin at this time and neither Hoseok but he really wanted company. Jeongguk came back a while ago and Taehyung kind of wanted Jeongguk to come to his room.

Taehyung decides to enjoy the cold night by wandering in the palace and barefoot too. He silently exits his room and walks out of his rooms hallway.

Enjoy the chill and numbness in his feet, Taehyung reaches the top most balcony, looking up at the sky which had no moon today but stars enough to radiate it's beauty. Taehyung closes his eyes and the cold wind seeps through his body, making him shiver.

Taehyung snaps open his eyes when he feels a presence and it's not Jeongguk. This scent is masked and it's stinky. Taehyung turns around only to be met with mild darkness but he is sure that someone is here.

Taehyung decides to stop wandering and run back, though when he reaches the stairs, he is stopped by a strong grip on his throat that makes him gasp. Taehyung can't even see the person because of his black outfit and a masked face.

Taehyung gasps for air, squirming in his hold but is thrown on the ground. Taehyung breathes heavily when he gets some air, throat hurting and eyes stinging. The dark figure places his foot under Taehyung's chin and makes him look up, only to slap himself hard.

Taehyung was shaking violently, his cheek stinging. The person grabs Taehyung's hair and makes him stand up, the omega crying loudly at that. Taehyung tries to him but no use.

Jeongguk? Hoseok? Help.

Taehyung hopes anyone of them is awake and might come to help him.

Taehyung? What happened? Jeongguk. Taehyung's happiness is short lived when he receives a rather harsh hit on his ribs and let's out a heart wrenching cry. And another hit with results in a cracking sound. Taehyung cries and shouts in pain and then is thrown to the wall.

Rushed and heavy footsteps are heard and the hoodied figure jumps from the balcony, leaving Taehyung passed out and bloodied on the floor.

Hoseok was first to reach though and then Jeongguk and Daniel. Jeongguk feels his whole world crashing down when he sees Taehyung limp on the floor. Jeongguk rushes towards him, not wanting to touch somewhere where it'll hurt. He checks the pulse, which is there.

He wastes no time and picks Taehyung up, rushing towards the medicare chambers. Hoseok orders Daniel to take the guards and find out whoever did this.

"Oh dear." The older physician, Hyoyeon utters when he sees Taehyung's state.

"You'll have to leave for now dear prince, let us do our work." Hyoyeon says bit Jeongguk shakes his head. He was so so scared right now and couldn't even bring himself to speak.

"He's right Jeongguk, we should leave. Taehyung will be alright." Hoseok manages to bring Jeongguk out. Jeongguk couldn't even think properly. This was too much for him.

The Crown Prince stands still, mind a mess and heart threatening to beat out of his chest. He couldn't believe something like this could happen in this palace when they were all sleeping soundly and Taehyung was being beaten.

Unable to control any more, Jeongguk starts distorting things. Hitting his knuckles on the wall and yelling out his frustrating.

"Jeongguk! Are you out of your mind." Hoseok stops him when Jeongguk's knuckles get bloodied. "Enough."

"How can this happen!" Jeongguk yells. "Right here in this palace where out security and us failed to protect the most precious gift here. How?!"

"He'll be alright." He'll be alright. Hoseok assures Jeongguk and hugs him from back, stopping Jeongguk from hurting himself more.

"He'll have to be alright, he'll have to be." Jeongguk mummers and let's Hoseok hug him.

---------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔