Mama need a break

Club Dress in MM😌

I sat in the bed feeling sick, like I wanted to die since last night. Tears just sat in my eyes because I cried so much that it made feel like I forgot how to at this point.

All I wanted was to taste some fun adult hood again and I couldn't do that because Rodger got into some shit. I looked over at Carter who was sleeping so peacefully making me crack a weak smile. That was my baby but sometimes I wanted to get away. All parents have wanted to get away before but it felt wrong saying it out loud.

The bedroom door opened and there was his dumb ass looking like a dear caught in headlights. Surprised that I stayed up this late just to chew his ass out. It was twelve in the morning and I was ready to ask why, and how? "I see you made it in?" I looked him up and down folding my arms. "Y-yeah. Why you still up?" I scoffed. "Because I can be or is that something we can't do either now?"

He shook his head. "Look, I'm sorry about canceling on you like that. I know you been putting work in with the kids and shit but right now just ain't the time." "When will it ever be the fucking time Rodger!" I yelled feeling all my anger build up. "I just said I don't know ight! You don't know what's going on right now and if me saving my family means you being pissed than so be it!" He got in my face but I didn't back down.

"I don't give a fuck what type of shit y'all started honestly. You wanna chase up behind Duke now you got yourself into some shit. There's more vacation spots than fucking Miami nigga. You don't want to spend time with me or your kids so you throw yourself into some shit." I shook my head feeling those tears fall which pissed me off even more.

"That's not true! You know I love spending time with y'all and if I could take that trip back then I would in a heart beat. I had a gun shoved in my face today, I had to kill niggas today!" He grabbed me looking like a deranged man.

"Who put you in that situation Rodger?! Hmm? I'm tired of putting my feelings to the side for you and shutting up to make you feel like the fucking man. I AM TIRED!" I cried throwing the Carter's blanket at him. "See now you fucking tripping, I just risked my life today tryna make sure everybody around me good. You come at me like this?" He tried to act hurt making me laugh in his face.

"You risked your life tryna win a pissing contest between you and whatever nigga y'all was dealing with. Rodger I know you like I know my fucking social security number. You probably went in there with ya pride on ya shoulder, I'm sure the guy wanted more money but you hated the thought of another man doing you how you would do them! If you didn't fucking know Duke and he played with your money like that you'd fucking kill him!"

He sat there looking dumb cause he knew I was right. Duke would've been dead if it was Rodgers' money.

"And don't you everrrrr down play me being a mother ever! I do more shit than anybody in this house and we both know that. I have a demanding job, I come home to cook and clean, Carter gets thrown to me as soon as I walk in the door, Ari is failing in math again, Cassity and her fucking boy drama, I'm trying to keep Cj on a clear path!" I dried my face seeing there was no point.

"Me, Allen, and Amari are going out tonight. I'm going to live a little bit of my life while you stay here with your children." I pushed pass him but he was hot on my trail. "You not leaving this house, we gone talk about this shit." He grabbed my arm but I snatched away. "We already did and I am leaving." I went in the closet thumbing through my dresses trying to find the tightest one I had.

"I bet you don't walk out that fucking door, you got me fucked up." He stormed back off into the bedroom making me roll my eyes. I took my bonnet off already having my wig laid and slayed for the night. I already took a shower before he came so all I had to do is makeup and clothes.

Rodger was an active father but let's be fucking real, the mother always have it the toughest. No matter how many times daddy is there they want mama, which was nothing wrong with that it just got overwhelming sometimes.

He came back in the room closing the door making me take a deep breath because I knew the shit was about to hit the damn fan.

"I don't even know why you putting on makeup cause you not going nowhere. So call them up and tell them you staying." He slid my phone on the counter next to me making me laugh. "What makes you think I'm not going?" I looked up trying to put my lash on, the left always gave me a struggle. "Because I said so, what you need to go out for when you got me? I'm all the party you need." I laughed out loud stomping my foot against the floor. He had a mug on his face but I didn't care.

He sat there in the mirror giving me serial killer looks as I beat my face.

"So you tryna go to the club and be sneaky and talk to these lame ass niggas that's not gone be able to even get ya nails done. You tryna smile in these niggas faces and shit." I looked back at him like he was crazy shaking my head. "Why every time I wanna go somewhere without you I'm hoeing? Hmm? I don't want none of these niggas." I high lighted my nose, forehead, and cheek bones feeling myself. I haven't got cute in forever.

"Cause what the fuck else you gone do then? You know a nigga gone approach you and shit so why you even going out like that? Man you not fucking going!" He got in my face making me push him back. "Rodger you should know by now that crazy nigga shit don't work on me. I do what I want, when I want just like you. Now be a good father and stay here and watch your kids." I smiled sarcastically knowing it'll make his blood hot.

I went back into the closet getting the tube dress I was going to wear. It was simple but sexy and Olive Green. I slid it on feeling it snug to my body just as I wanted it to. This dress wasn't fit for a full face that's why I did light makeup. I grabbed some clear heels walking to the bedroom where Rodger was.

"Okay." He chuckled. "You keep fucking playing with me, I'm tryna keep my hands off of you. You hard headed and you don't listen!" I ignored him grabbing my baby oil to rub myself down. I looked at the time seeing it was almost one now which was perfect.

I slid my heels on smiling at them, the white toenail polish hits it off.

I grabbed my clutch and phone standing up to leave but his ugly ass was sitting there blocking the door.

"Move Rodger." I said calmly flipping my hair.

"Who you tryna meet at this club? Who you looking good for? Hmm?" He started walking up with his hands behind his back looking crazy still. "Nobody Rodger Damn! Can I go and have a few drinks with my girls? You know I wouldn't cheat on you." He gripped my hips trying to kiss me but I swerved him.

"Bet." He nodded his head backing away giving me a chance to escape his ass.

Looks like Camila done tossed the diapers and milk to the side for a few hours to get her grown & sexy on but Rodger don't like it🤮🤮! I wonder what's going to happen at this club👀

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...