Miami day 1

Our plane just landed in Miami and I was already feeling vibes. This was definitely the vacation spot but I couldn't think about that shit right now cause I was on business.

"We in Miami baby!" Mo hopped up off the plane yelling making us laugh. "Man we gotta hit a strip club before we leave." I shook my head. "Hell no, I'm good on that shit." I had my run in with the strip clubs and I was done. We loaded our bags up in the Tahoe getting inside.

"First stop hotel, then let's meet up with him." Mo nodded his head putting the car in drive. "Man that nigga ain't gone see you, especially without a scheduled meet." "I don't schedule with nobody, it's either this motherfucka want his money or not. Half a mill? He better get that." I scoffed dapping up Mo cause he agreed. "Half a mill aint much but it was the principal behind that shit, cause if he let you skate, motherfuckas gone wanna skate everyday. Me personally I'll cut your hands off but we ain't talking about me right now." Me and Mo laughed. Duke sat in the backseat quiet but I didn't give a fuck. Stealing a nigga shit was wrong unless we had beef then shii, that's free game.

I looked out the window smiling, I remembered my young and single days being out here doing shit I didn't have no business doing. All the women I ran through didn't make no since but Im glad that was behind me. Now I'm smashing one woman for the rest of my life and I was just fine with that.

"Aye this a nice one, tryna post up here?" I looked at the ran down Motel 6 almost popping this nigga upside the head. "Look bra, I know you just got out a year ago but son it's better than this." I laughed shaking my head. "Okay motherfucka, what you suggest?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Something better than that shit, I'm tryna be comfortable for these four days."

••••

I sat my bag down on the bed grabbing my phone from my pocket to call up Camila. I told her I'll call her once we got settled.

The phone rung and rung making me look at the facetime call sideways.

"Hey!" She answered excitedly. "What you smiling for?" I tried looking around like that was gone help something. "I'm playing with Carter nosey so you can stop looking for another nigga." I chuckled laying back on the bed. "So you settled in?" I nodded my head smiling at Carter. "What y'all over there doing?" "I fed him, we playing, and after this hopefully he takes a nap. I still gotta do Ari's hair before she got to the water park tomorrow with my mama, and Allen gotta do my Goddess braids for when we go to Miami." She stuck her tongue out dancing.

I laughed shaking my head. "Don't come up here thinking you finna do some thot shit cause you'll get smacked." "Boy." She smacked her lips rolling her eyes but she already knew what it was.

"What y'all about to do? You ate yet?" "Nah ma I ain't eat yet but I am." She flipped me off making me laugh. "But foreal, I might order some room service before we see this nigga about Duke paying him back." She nodded her head rocking Carter back and forth. I took a screenshot just cause it felt right. Making her a mother again and actually witnessing the shit made me have some pride in it. What I didn't do with Ari I was definitely doing with Carter but I was still gone involve Ari in it all.

"Okay baby, I'm call you tonight. I got too much going on over here, Cassity just walked in talking about a party so you know I gotta be all ears for this one." I laughed. "Okay. I love y'all."

"We love you too." She kissed the phone making me smirk before ending the call.

I stood up grabbing my room key before walking down to Mo's door to see if they was ready to roll.

"Aye!" I knocked on the door hearing his black ass blast the music already.

"Wassup man?" He opened the door fully dressed like he was going somewhere special. "Wassup with the get up man?" I closed the door behind me. "Man if we in Miami, I gotta look like Miami. Don't nobody talk about yo fancy dressed ass." He looked me up and down making me do the same. "Nigga this regular ass shit, ain't my fault I dress better than you." He pushed my arm making me laugh.