Thank You

I just wanted to write this as a way of saying thank you to all of my readers and to everyone who has voted on my story. I was more nervous than you could believe when I first posted my character bio but now I'm more confident in my writing than before. I love all the support but I would appreciate more people commenting.

I have an idea for what I wanna do relatively soon and would like some input. Would you guys like to see (y/n) be with Lucinda or with Blake? I may make (y/n) be with Blake and eventually with Lucinda after the Fall of Beacon.

Also would you guys like me to make a book about the weapons I created for the story and describe their abilities? I thought about this before but I decided not to make it, but if enough people want it I'll be more than happy to make it happen.

Once again thank you so much for the almost 500 views in such a short time. I will try to make the chapters interesting to read and try to post them as often as I can but if for some reason I don't post for over a month or more it's probably because I'm working on something big for the story.

I hope you guys like the story so far.  And as a little thank you gift you guys will get a little sneak peek at the title of the next chapter called Beacon's Shadow Part 1.