Chapter 11

Nobody pov (Kate is still dream)
"NOOOOOOO" Kate shout "Kate calm down you are safe now" say ej but her still scream "ej what wrong" say masky as everyone come in "it Kate her scream and I can't calm her down" masky ran to her side "Kate it me Masky,please listen to me,you are safe, you are dream..."

Kate pov
Suddenly I felt i am lost my control like my mind not my own "Hahahaha.." as Zaglo laugh "now you are mine" "what does you do to me arrrr".

Masky pov
I try to keep her calm about 25 minutes until her stop "kate are you ok" i ask "oh Masky I felt great haha" she said in weird voice "mmm kate are you sure your voice sounds different" "that because i not her i am ZaGoL" as her or Zaglo jumper out of bed "Zaglo let her go now" say ej BANG BANG "hey ej Masky are you ok" "can you let us in, the door is locked for some reason" as everyone from outside of the door try to come in. "guys get slender man now" i shout out "what why" "just go" as i and eyeless Jack try to pin Zaglo/Kate down to the floor. couple seconds later slender appears "what happened oh no ZAGLO let her go" he say "oh but I have fun and now I knpw who got the power to old master house" as Zaglo/Kate ran to the window but slender stop them by used his trench "no I will not ever let you use Kate Zaglo" "i be back" as smoke out of Kate body and Kate fall "Kate" i ran towards her "boss what going on, what Zaglo talk about" say i.

Slender pov
Dammar it I knew something is wrong and now he know Kate is the key "Masky please get anyone downstairs in living room i got important things say and ej please check on Kate, after come down this is important" i say.
When everyone in living room "proxy, killer i have something to say,please listen to me because this is very important, before me there is a king of creepypasta and he name is mr creepypasta he job is kept the balance of us by the book of story but one day he summon me and my proxy to tell-" "tell us that Zaglo will come for the book" say kate sit down by the stairs "ok so why tell us and why Zaglo always chase kate" say lj "a-and why t-t-that book important" "because mr creepypasta gives one of us the power of key to the book and that is me" say Kate "that book is important toby because if go to wrong hand it means chaos for the world" "now he know Kate got that power" say hoodie "he will kept coming after me until I give to him" say kate "I will never let he near you"