Chapter 5

Masky pov
It been couple months since Kate and Charlie are back and all of the months i have crazy crush on kate "hi Ma-sky hi Mask-y hi Masky hi..." say toby who try to ignore me as we finish our mission "WHAT Toby" "I just won-der why you keep st-ance at kate every ti-me her in the ro-om" "i not stance" "are too" "are not" "are too "arr not" "you so were masky" say hoodie "hoodie I thought you were my friend" as i walk towards the door "kate where are you kate oh Charlie do you know where kate is" say slender he nod "so tell me where"
"At grave yard" "why she there" i ask "is the day her have to kill her best friends and her miss them so much so her visit them" as he walk out of the door "hey wait where are you gonna" as i try capture with him. After walk 7 miles we stop and saw Kate mask on the ground, the hood is down and her cry in her sleep. "Her always do this, go visit them then apologise all the time to them and last cry until her fall asleep" say Charlie as l go to pick her up when i saw her face it like angel come and save me from the hell i in "come on love boy let go home" as soon we got home I went up to her room and put kate on her bed. I look around until i saw a picture of two girls and one boy (I can't find any of good one or one for the game) (( up above)) who is he I thought "no please i am sorry  lauren Cr please i am sorry NOOOO" i turns around saw her look at me "oh sorry masky" as i sat next to her "no it ok nightmares" her nod "do you want to talk about it" "no but.." as her look around "did you curry me here" I just nod "thank" "your welcome I better go, i bet hoodie have a enough of toby" "No please stay I don't want to be on my own anymore please stay until I fall asleep" as her grab my arm "sure" as I laying down next to her. I feel her resting and cuddling up to me so I put my arm around her back "thank you Masky,"

At 10 pm
"Hey masky it time for next mission" as hoodie try to wake me up "ok ok i come" i quiet and quite get ready as soon i get to the door my face got bright red as i saw Kate "oh hey thank you for stay with me" say kate "oh you're welcome so you come with us" "yep and way back i have to get new weapons for me too" "oh ok cool" "hey love birds let go" say hoodie who already outside wait for us.