Chapter 3

At Zaglo castle
"Red it Kate wake up yet " ask Zaglo "yes master should I get her for you" "yes it time for the plan" so red go and get Kate.

Slender man pov
"Slender Charlie is awake now you can go and see him" say ej. As soon I open the door i saw Charlie play with Sally "oh hi daddy me and Charlie just played and talking" "ok Sally but I need to talk to him,if that ok with you" Sally nodding and walk out "Charlie please tell me what happened all these years ago please and where is Kate" i ask nicely "dad i am sooo sorry it all my fault if i have be careful and check my ground then none of this never should happen i am so sorry dad" as he started to cry "hey none of this not your fault just tell what happened back then and where is Kate" i ask. "Ok it started as we got the special necklace you want and oh here" as Charlie give me the necklaces "and as we try to find way out some of his people there to capture us we fight though they until no one stand and I thought that is but as soon Kate open the door and walk through door close on it own "sis sis" i call her. We try everything to get the door open but we can't. I hear more people come so i tell her just go leave me here. I fight again against them until i were beat it and someone hit me behind so I blackout but after that I can't remember until i saw her beat up and chains up as well" he look down "my child it not your fault, it was my fault and..."

Masky pov
As I listen to my boss and this Charlie person
I find out that was a 2 proxy before us "Masky you know you will get pushiest by ear drops of them" say hoodie "I know but i want to know more of this kate person" "well you could just ask me or Charlie but no you want to do this" say angry slender as we both turn to see he behind us "well you doom bye" as hoodie walk away "masky i am very disappointed with you, you support to be trustworthy" as he shake his head "no more cheesecake for 2 month" as he disappear back to Charlie (no no no) I kept thinking "it your fault that you got catch" say hoodie "oo-oomg you gg-ot catch by boss h-ha h-a" toby laugh "shut up I just try to find out by" but i was stop by a knock on the door as I open it i saw a girl with black hair and white jumper but her look near dead "now what it is,Kate hoodie go and grab ej and Toby, Masky curry her in genital please".