Hello There!!!

So I'll be writing a lot of Sherlock X Reader stories. (Uni!lock, Teen!lock, Kid!lock, Wholock, Avengelock, Greaser!lock, Ballet!lock and, uh, regular Sherlock! (And maybe more!))

Aaaaanyway, the thing is I won't be writing any smut AND most of my stories are just platonic, so, yeah, that's about it.

Thank you for reading everyone!!

CHAPTERS

(⭐): Author's personal favourites
(💬): Requests

1. Ferris Wheel (teen!lock)

PROMPT: I wanted to go on the ferris wheel but there has to be two people on a cart, come on random person let's go oh wait are we stuck at the top? from http://nerds-are-cool.tumblr.com 's prompt list!

_____

2. Best Friend (teen!lock)
He never expected to be anybody's best friend.

_____

3. Dance of the Reed Flutes (teen!lock) (💬)

Requested by Flutenerd15:

"Maybe one in an orchestra class? And he's like impressed by her playing or something? Idk"

_____

4. Just Tell Her (teen!lock) (⭐)

I know you're staring at her, Sherl.
It's obvious. :)
~Mary

Who? -SH

(Y/N) (Y/LN). Just tell her. -MM

Sherlock has a crush on you.
John and Mary help him out.

_____

5. School Project (teen!lock) (💬)

Requested by Eva_Mary39

The door snapped open and Mycroft poked his head out.

"Ah, at last. Had it suddenly dawned on the two of you that it's probably a bit too late to get started on that project of yours?"

That time when Sherlock pretended to delete the fact that the Earth goes around the Sun.

_____

6. Over a Cup of Coffee (uni!lock) (⭐)
You're sleep deprived and busy with university projects, when you meet a certain curly-haired barista who decides to tell you everything that's wrong with the café you're at.

_____

7. Moonlight Sonata (uni!lock)

Prompt: Strangers on a plane that are sharing earbuds for some reason. (credits: Tumblr, I'll add the blog as soon as I find it!)
Sleep-deprived uni!reader and uni!lock. 😕

_____

8. Double Life (teen!lock)

Something's amiss about (Y/N) (Y/LN).

_____

9. Close Call (heist AU)