Chapter Nine

The Next Morning

Glynda's Point Of View

I wake up to my alarm going off so I snooze it and get up.

As I start to get ready, I feel something off.

When I look into the mirror I see cat ears on my head.
"No! No! No! This has to be a dream."
I slapped myself.

"It's not a dream...Just my luck."
I groaned as I went to drink some coffee and get a bite to eat before work started.

I then saw Ozpin with wolf ears and looked normal.
He did look adorable with the wolf ears.

Ozpin just poured himself a cup of coffee and walked over to me as his tail wagged which he was so cute!

I couldn't help myself so I started to pet his ears as he relaxed in my touch.

I smile at his reaction as he stayed there while his tail wagged.

Ozpin's Point Of View

When I woke up this morning, I found that I had wolf ears and a wolf tail.

I know it was my fault for casting this spell on everyone. It was an accident though.

I walked into the kitchen to get my coffee for the day and I see Glynda with cat ears and a cat tail which she does looked adorable with.

I felt a bit of blush spread across my face.
She looked hot with the cat ears and tail.

I think she might love me ever since that kiss we had.....

Glynda then started to pet my ears as I felt all my worries go away and I relaxed in her touch.

I then felt the urge to kiss her as I looked into her beautiful green eyes.

She looked back into mine as we both move closer and closer until our lips touch each other.

Then my faunus instincts kicked it causing me to carry her to my room as I sat her down kissing her still....:

A bit later

A bit later...

I wake up next to Glynda...

We must have done it...

Glynda woke up blushing a dark red.
"Ozpin, did we do you know what?"

I blush.
"I think we did..."

Glynda puts her clothes on while I close my eyes and went her room to take something.

Julia is training with Qrow today since he brought his niece along.

She is using her parents weapons that are combined together.

I then put my clothes down and comb my hair grabbing my cane and my coffee as I walked to Glynda's room and knocked on her door as I waited for her to answer.

Glynda's Point Of View

My face was in hands as I blushed a dark red.

I remember the night and it felt nice but I don't know how Ozpin exactly feels about me.

Is he just using me or does he love me?

That's the question I have.

Then I heard some knocking.
It was probably Ozpin.

I went to the door and opened it.
My cat ears and my cat tail were gone which was a relief.

I then looked at Ozpin.....

Author's Note

To be continued!

Check out my Exposing myself book because I want to expose myself....for no reason

So bai!

11/25/18