Nat and Niall.

Nattys POV

----------------

"Natty! What are we wearing!" Harry wines.

I throw his usual button up and khakis at him. "Here! No make up?"

He nods. It's hard Being One Directions stylist. Even harder being both there Make Up and Clothing Stylest.

I sigh as him and the rest of the boys walk out of the dressing room. Well all except Niall whos still in the shower.

"NIALL!" I yell banging on the bathroom door. "Unless your a fish or grew a vegina get out of the filing short now!"

"Fine fine!" He says throwing open the door.

I stumble backwards as I'm hit with a huge steam cloud. "Dammit Niall. Did you use ALL of the hot water?"

He shrugs and walks the the rack, tightening the towel around his waist.

"Where is m--"

"Polo is on the other rack." I say, intrupting him. He always wears that red polo.

"And my pants?"

"Beside them." I point, picking up the dressing room a little.

"Underwear I mean!" He laughs dropping his towel.

I gasp and look away. "Niall James Horan! Put that back on this INSTANT!" I demand.

He laughs and walks to me. "Whatcha going to do about it love."

I squeeze my eyes shut, knowing If I look at him I won't end up looking AT HIM, of ya know what I mean.

"You know you want to look." He laughs, right beside me now. "I know how you feel."

I let out a whimper and walk to my make up.

"You like me. A lot." He smiles, following me.

"Don't be a cocky MoFo." I snap.

How can he know. I only told... Louis. Hes going to. Get it! He can't keep his big mouth shut! The things the size of his bum!

"Im not. Because its true right."

I grab a pair of Zayns underwear and throw it at Niall. He slides them on and walks to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ya know you like me."

"No I.." My voice shakes. "I-I..."

"It's alright." He turns me around so I'm facing him. "Ya know why?" I shake my head, feeling my body tense. It being to close to him. "I like you to."

Then he kisses me, softly and sweetly at first but them the kids grows passionate and I'm

Up against the wall.

"OH GROSS!" Harry yells walking in.

I pull away, wiping my bottom lip. "Nothing happen."

"sure looks like something did." Zayn laughs walking in. "I swear Nialls

In his underwear and you were just against the wall. Kissing. Now that seems like something to me. Doesn't it Haz?" Harry nods in agreement.

I let out a sigh and turn to Niall who is now fully clothed. "Good luck." I whisper.

He laughs and kisses me once again. "Don't need it. I have you."

I hope you like eht. I hope it's not

To

Much. I saw you were sarcastic and I was like omfg I love you! I'm sarcastic to! (:

Hope you like it!! I do(: