Cailey and Niall.

Caileys POV

-----------------

"Alright can we have group 3." The choreographer says, walking back into the studio.

I look at Madds who's sitting next to me. "That's us." She says, clutching her toe shoes.

"Common or were going to miss it!" I grab her hand, yanking her up and into the studio.

"Alright now we know you all are professional dancers yes? So we are going to do an upbeat contemporary dance! Then a short hip hop! The list of who makes it will be posted in an hour and a half!" She barks. "Now, let's begin."

---------------

"Alright now let's preform it!" She claps the beat.

"This lady's going to kill us!" Madds complains, putting her arms behind her head. Breathing hard.

"She's got to find the best! I mean she is kind of looking for back up dancers for THE One Direction." I say, nodding my head to the beat.

"And a 5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8." The choreographer counts.

And just as we start guess who walks in. No one other then the men themselves. One Direction comes barging in. Making a lot of recus.

"No Lad you sa--" Niall stops talking, realizing the room was silent. The music had even stopped playing. "Sorry ma'am." He mumbles.

"Fine. Go sit." She points to the chairs in the front of the room. "Alright lady's! Again!"

I look at the ground, afraid that if I look at the boys I might faint and totally ruin my routine.

I can see Madds doing the same. She's got a thing for Zayn, I'm more of the Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Niall, type of girl.

I smile and look up, knowing if I don't spot I'm going to fall. And guess what happens, I see Niall, staring. At me.

I gasp and lose my balance, falling to the ground.

Madds gasp, she's knows I'm better then this. I know I'm better then this! Nobody has ever distracted me to the extent that I feel.

But like the dancer I am I get up and continue.

"Now the hip hop. Ready." She starts the 8 count, as I do anything to avoid her judging eyes.

---------------------

"Aleight Lady's. Well post the dancers in the next 10 minutes. Thank you!" She dismisses us. I walk over to my bag, feeling tears begin to weld. "And Cailey," She says. "You did good. Amazing. Until that fall. And that was the death of you."

I grab my bag and run out of the studio, down the hall.

I lean against the wall beside the bathrrom& slide down. Sitting on the floor, hands hiding my face.

I hear steps. "Go away Madds I want to be alone!" I hiss.

"I don't know who Madds is." Niall say, walking around the corner. "But I'm not her. And I can go if you rally wish."

I shake my head. "No your fine."

"Im really sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall. I know I can't take it ban but I know your going to make it." He says smiling.

I study the ground, alowing my Brown hair to hide my face. "And why is that?"

He laughs. "Because I fancy you." he says, as if it was obviouse. "And that girl, the one with the black curly hair and green eyes, Zayn fancys her."

"Madds?" I ask puzzled.

He shrugs. "Sure. But we like you both and your amazing dancers. Sue Ellen is just the choreographer. Noone important. We make the finally decision."

I bit my lip and look at him, hoping I won't fall again, or faint. I'm already on he ground.

"I fell I don't de--"

He kisses me lightly, cutting me off.

"I think you do." He winks.

Whatchaaaaas think! I like this Cus I'm a dancer and this was really easy to write lol! I'll attach the links now! And GAHHHHJH it's a lone one shot lol. HOPE YOU LIKE EHT.