"What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped at him, totally terrified.

"You still came with Noah?" He asks in a serious tone walking ahead to stand infront of the bench.

"How long have you been standing here?" I put my earphones in my bag and stand up.

"Quite a while" Caleb says nonchalantly.

"Whatever" I move forward ready to get away from him.

As soon as I walk past him, he grabs my arm and drags me behind a big tree. He pushes me to the tree trunk and comes closer to stand right in front of me. His gray eyes glistens in the moonlight as I can smell his strong after-shave. He put both his hands to both sides of my face and looks right into me,

"Going somewhere?"

"Yes" I say nervously and look away, "Caleb, stop doing this"

"What?" He arches one of his brow and questions me innocently. Like hell he was innocent!

"This" I say pointing a finger in the space between us, moving it first towards him and then to me, "Stop coming close to me like this and especially stop kissing me. Stop that!"

"Why?" He asks me with the same old innocent look.

"It's not right" I say impatiently, "And moreover, you already said that we are over! So don't do it again"

He steps closer and with a little serious tone he says, "But how did you know I was going to kiss you now?"

"Weren't you?" I ask, caught off agurd by his question.

"No" He shakes his head in both direction giving the answer a serious yet fake thought.

"Great!" I say feebly and try to push one of his hands away so that I can leave. But he grabs me again and pins me to the tree behind.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" A smirk appears on his face as he asks me that question.

"No" I snap immediately, "Why would I?"

"You sure about that?" And with that, he took his tongue out slightly and licked his upper lip. My eyes widened at such an inviting sight and I bit my lower lip hard to control myself so that I don't give in to the seduction. His eyes darken and a smirk appear on his face as soon as he sees me biting my lip. He comes much closer, just inches apart from my face and lightly brushes his lips over mine.

"I need to tell you something"

"Mmmhhh" I mumble faintly as words seize to come out.

I close my eyes as both of our breaths goes fast and heavy and his hands wrap around my waist, moving slowly across my body. His lips slowly but hungrily locks with mine as I give in again.

"Stop making this noise" Caleb whispers in my ears while trying to control his advancement.

I bit my lips again, "Why? You don't like that?"

He smirks and places a small peck on my neck, "I love it. It makes me go wild" And he starts kissing me again, advancing from my neck to my cheek and then kissing my lips.

I smile inwardly, even though I know we found last day and everything I do with him is wrong in my head. This time I manage gain control and push him away, "Stop!" I say panting heavily.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" I ask back.

"Bella..."

"Caleb, we broke up. This isn't right. You aren't my boyfriend anymore."

"Yes I am"

"What?" I ask in confusion. He again comes closer, and starts kissing me. His lips sucking mine as hunger within him rose more than ever, "Stop" I exclaim, as my inner soul responded to his touch.