11

Unicorn's POV

Goldy was the rotten egg. I teleported there so I arrived before Tina and Ryan, I laughed as they slowly showed up, out of breath.

"Ha ha" Goldy mock laughed "you teleported so there for you cheated!" She stuck out her toungue at me.

"Yeah" Tina whined.

"So you're the rotten egg!" Ryan cut in. Tina and Goldy nod. I sigh.

"Alright alright what's my punishment?" He asked.

"I believe its Goldy's turn to choose the punishment" Ryan said, Tina nods.

"Okay Mr. Rotten Egg, you have to give me the first 500 tickets you earn" she said.

"What if that's all my tickets?" I asked, worried I was gonna lose yet again.

"Then you and I can share the punishment if I lose" she said, "so if I have the smallest prize out of Ryan and Tina, I'll do the punishment with you" she explained. I nod with a sigh.

"Alright" I mumbled. The three of them them went to get the tokens while I went to scout out the best looking games, I handed Goldy my money for tokens while I went.

As I walked into the arcade I was blinded by all the bright flashing lights coming from all the games.

"Ooh Flappy Bird, Pac Man, and Space Invaders" I said, looking around, however, a particular room caught my attention. It had flashing purple, blue, orange, and yellow lights inside, it was labled VR. I had flashbacks from My Friends world, the bad flashbacks:

~Flashback~

Other Ryan, Tina, and Goldy were suspicious of me and while I was sleeping they pulled off my mask, revealing my secret identity, I had no idea since I was unconscious. My mask had a small camera in it, it was for the World Wide Hero League, WWHL for short, to see what I was doing. And believe me they weren't happy with what my 'friends' did. Eventually the WWHL told me to evacuate so I did, and went back to the Daycare dimension while the WWHL erased my friend's memories.

~end of flashback~

"Babe?" Goldy's voice was like the beam of a lighthouse guiding me ashore.

"Goldy?" I said, turning around.

"Everything alright?" She asked me. I nod.

"Fine" I said "where are Tina and Ryan?" She pointed to a punching bag game, they were testing to see who was stronger. I let out a laugh as I watched them.

"You wanna play a VR game?" She asked me.

"Huh?" I turned around. Her face was illuminated with the purple light.

"did you wanna play a VR game? You were looking at it" she said "it would be nice for old times sake" she said mumbled. I didn't catch the last part she said.

"Sure we could all four okay a VR game" i thought for a moment "what did you say?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing" she said "Tina! Ryan! Let's play some VR games" she called for our friends who ran over. They nod and we all go inside with the equipment, we suited up and put on out headsets with a "Wooloolooloo" sound.