7

Unicorn’s POV

I released, I felt a dumb smile on my face, soon disappearing.

“Still here Unicorn” Donny said out of my mouth.

“God dang it!” I yelled. Goldy lunged forward again, I thought she was going to kiss me again, but she opened my mouth, I was confused

“Get out of my Unicorn you freak!” Goldy yelled down my throat.

“Gobi da won help” I tried to say.

“What did you say Uni?” She asked taking her hands out of my mouth. I licked my lips, allowing my saliva so remoisten them

“I said that won't help” He said.

“Goldy, you know you love me, just be with me” Donnie said through my mouth again.

“Donny, sweetie?” Goldy said sweetlie.

“Yes Goldy~” he replied.

“I'd rather die! Than date you!” She yelled, slapping me across my face.

“Ow” I said.

“Oh Uni, honey are you alright?” I asked, placing my hands on his face.

“I'm fine, I know what you were trying to do golden flower” I said.

“Oh? You want me to be the bad guy?!” He laughed wickedly “Fine, I'm the bad guy” Goldy’s eyes widened.

“I don't want you to be the bad guy, I want no bad guys, all I said is I'd rather die than date you” she said.

“Oh? Then so be it” he said.

Goldy’s POV

I felt my eyes widen, crap I should not of said that. I looked at Unicorn’s face, his face looked more evil, but a hint of sorry was in his eyes. I realized, he couldn't control Donny. I gasped as Unicorn’s body lunged forward at me.

“Hey buddy we can talk about this” I said jumping out of the way “we can be best friends”

“How about NO!” The voice came out of Unicorn’s mouth.

“Unicorn you're such an idiot!” I yelled. The out of nowhere, Unicorn’s body kicked me “oof” I said at the impact to my stomach, as I slid back and my head hit the metal wall. Darkness started taking up most of my vision, I saw Unicorn’s body come toward me, I felt one last blow to my stomach, and I gave into the darkness.

Unicorn’s POV

I gasped as he traveled back into my mind, my own true self gaining consciousness, to which I found Goldy unconscious, I ran over to her.

“Goldy? Can you hear me? Please wake up” I said shaking her. Her eyes flickered open.

“U-unicorn?” She asked holding her stomach.

“Goldy! I'm so sorry I couldn't control him!” I said playing with her hair.

“It's okay” she barely got out.

“Goldy the only way to get him out is if you kill me, I can hear his thoughts” I said suddenly. Goldy’s eyes widen.

“Unicorn I can’t” she said.

“Don't worry I'll respawn” I mouthed with a wink. I handed her a knife that was on my desk.

“U-unicorn” she said drawing the sword back.

“It's okay” I replied.

(Sorry it's so short I've been dogsitting and I thought this is a good place to leave off on a cliff hanger)