2

Unicorn Man's POV

We all ran out of the portal with an 'ahh' as our cells and organs replaced themselves.

"Told you we'd win!" Tina teased Goldy.

"Shut Up!" Goldy said.

"We won! we won!" Ryan chanted.

"Hey don't be so hard on Goldy, she can't predict the future!" I semi-yelled at the two. Goldy flinched and looked at me with a smile, she kept flinching when anyone raised their voice...weird.

"Still my hero" she said, smiling lightly.

"Sweetie?" Sabre, of all the people in the world!!! Why did it have to be him!!!!

"H-hey Buddy" Goldy said. Wait Buddy? Isn't she supposed to call him sweetie or babe.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Playing a game with Magic Boy, Tina el tigre(tiger), and Ry" Goldy explained.

"Well take me with you next time alright?" Sabre asked, chuckling.

"Yep, totally" Goldy replied with a fake smile and a thumbs up. Sabre walked off.

"What was that?!" Tina shrieked. Goldy jumped and looked at Tina.

"What?" Goldy asked.

"You treated Sabre as a friend instead of your boyfriend!" Tina yelled. My blood boiled at the word 'boyfriend'

"So who cares if he's my boyfriend or not" Goldy replied, folding her arms.

"Wait...Gold, do you even like Sabre in that way?" Ryan asked.

"I...I-I don't know" Goldy replied with a sigh. She turned to me "Unicorn?" She asked.

"Yes Goldz?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Wanna come over and play video games?" She asked, "my mom would love to see you after all these years"

"Sure Goldz" I replied and followed her home.

Once we arrived, I was immediately greeted by her dad, her mom wasn't home yet but would be home in the next hour.

“I have to go clean my room a bit” Goldy said to me, “I'll call for you when I'm done” she said, running to her room. I looked over at her dad.

“So Unicorn where have you been?” her dad asked me.

“I've been a few towns over helping the mayor and police with all the crime” Unicorn explained.

“Right” He said. I heard Goldy’s footsteps as she was running back.

“Your good to come up Unicorn” Goldy said slightly out of breath. I nodded and she ran off. I started walking after her when I heard her dad call my name.

“Unicorn?” He called. I turned around.

“Yes sir?” I asked him.

“You can have her. If you get her to break up with that Sabre” He said. I nodded.

“Yes sir” I said again before running after Goldy.

I walked into Goldy’s room which was filled with the smell of her cherry blossom perfume. Goldy was already sitting on the floor with the remote in her hand.

“You can have player one” she said with a sweet smile.

“Not that it's going to help, your a boss at this game” I sat down next to her and picked up the controller. We played for about an hour.