The plane ride home

So I was on the plane. I got a text from Taylor

TayTay : hey cutie what's up

Me : hey TayTay and nothing much just listening to music and you?

TayTay : Kool I love you babe and I'm listening to music

Me : Kool love you too Baby .

The plane landed

Emma POV

I got texts from TayTay. So I called my Bff

Bff HEYYYY HEYYY

Me Calm down now

Bff ok I'm calm

Me we are coming to pick you up right now ok BBYYEE lov ya byeee

Bff OKKKKK LOV YA TOO BYEEIEI

We got to then orphanage. " Hey Jack" I told my friend hi " hey Emma " so I walked and saw My best friend. " JORDAN OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" I screamed. "Be more quiet ok Emma." The orphanage lady said. " You shut the hell up ok Ricky sigh the paper I'm ready to get out of this hell hole With JJ" I said. JJ is older than me. She is 16 but turning 17 In a month. We got home. "JJ this is Matt , Carter , jack and jack , Sammy , Kian , Hayes , Ricky , Jc , Nash , and Shawn and the rest of the Macgon Boys. Ok don't be shy. I'll show your room it's black." I said to JJ. " Hey guys I'm Jordan!" JJ said to everyone. " Follow me your room is right next to Sam's and I room." We walked into her room. " I love it!" JJ said. " I know because I asked them for this." I said hugging her. " PUT YOUR BATHINGS SUITS ON WE ARE HAVING A POOL PARTY!!" Jc said. " OK JUSTIN!" I called him Justin for the first time. So I put on a pink top and black bottoms. So I dived in " I LOST MY TOP FUCKKK!!" I screamed. " HAHAHAHA I FOUND IT." Nash said. " GIVE ME IT!" I said. " NO COME AND GET IT". He said. He got out the pool and I chases him I got him. I put my top back on and I jump back in. The party was over. I changed into a sports bra and shorts. " COME PLAY MARIO CART GIRLS!" Kian and Sam screamed. So we ran down and I fell " HAHAHAHA ouch." I said. So we played. I played with Kian , Sam and JJ " BEAT YALL BITCHEZ NOW WHAT BITCH!" I said. Kian threw a pillow at my face. " KIAN LAWLEY!" I screamed and jumped on him. " I love you!" I said. " I love" I cut him off and hit him with a pillow. " HAHAHAH FUCK YOU! YOU GOT TRICKED HAHAH" I said. So I asked if all the guys can come over to meet Jj and spend the night." Rickkkyyyy can the guys come over and spend the night!!!" I asked ricky. " Yes" he said. " THANK YOU THANK YOU!" so I texted Nash.

Me : NASHY NASHTY NASH NASH NASH!!!

Nashy😘 : WHAT WHAT WHATY

Me : come spend the night with us you and all the boys!

Nashy😘 : ok be there In 10 bye baby

Me : be safe lov you babe

Nashy😘 : ok lov ya too baby bye

So like 10 minutes later. " They should be here any minute!" I said. " WE HERE BITCHEZ!" I heard taylor say. " Well they are here." I said while running to Taylor and jumping on him. " LETS GO SWIMMING!" Carter said. Carter picked me up and walk by my bedroom door.