StarBucks

So we raced. I was so close to getting ran over by a care. " Hi I'm Emily. What would you like today?" "hi I'm Emma and I would like a Vanilla Frap please" " Ok " Emily said. Everyone else ordered. So if you didn't know I'm a famous YouTuber. " OMG IS THAT EMMA PARKER" Some random fake blonde. " OMG hi I'm Alison" the blonde said. " Well hi Alison" I said. " Can I get a pic with you?" she said. " Sure " I said. So I got Sam to take the pic. " We better go before she posts something on twitter and gets fans here ok let's go" I said. So the whole way there I was holding Shawn's hand. So we got home and I fell on the ground. " Em are ya ok?" Sammy said laughing. " Ya I'm okay" I said laughing. " WHO WANTS TO HAVE A POOL PARTY?" Carter screamed. " YA LETS DO IT LETS CALL PEOPLE!" I said. So I'm at the pool party and I'm sitting in a chair. Someone walked over to me and hands me a beer. " Hi but no thank you I'm not old enough" I said looking up and I saw WeeklyChris with Brent. " Omg hey Chris and Brent. I'm Emma." I said. "Hey cutie" Brent said winking. " Hey beautiful." Chris said. "Hey cuties" I said. They say down. Chris was on the right and Brent was on the left. We were talking. I looked at Hayes it looked like he was mad and jealous. " I think Hayes is mad and jealous." I told Chris. " Why" Chris and Brent said. " Well because I held his hand all day today and last night I fell asleep on him." I said. " Oh wow " Brent said. "Yea I kind of like him but I like Shawn and Chris and you too. I HATE THIS SHIT!" I said. Matt walked over to see why I was crying. " what's wrong Emma baby?" Matt said. " I like to many people and it's hard to choose I like you too." I said. " It's ok I promise let's swim ok babe" Matt said. " Okay let's go" I said. So after a while we all changed into something else. So I went to go sit by Taylor. My best friend. So I was laying all up on him and he had his arm around me. It was so cute. Hayes was looking at me. " WHAT HAYES WHAT!" I screamed while standing up. " WELL I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SNUGGLING WITH TAYLOR!" Hayes screamed at me. "FUCK YOU!" I screamed at him and ran upstairs. " HAYES YOU LITTLE FUCKER SHE HAS KNOWN TAYLOR SINCE SHE WAS LIKE 4 OK COME YOUR ASS NOW" Nash screamed so loud that I could hear it. I ran into the bath room and I found my razor and cut 4 new fresh cuts there was blood everywhere. Matt , Sam , Shawn , Carter , Jc , Kian all ran upstairs. Everyone else was trying to come Hayes down. " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO " they all screamed. They looked at my arm and saw 4 new cuts. " Please stop pleasee" they said " okgay I'll try to" i said. " Let's go down stairs. I was holding Matts and Sam hand. So I sat down and look at Hayes. " I'm sorry Hayes I love you" I said while running over to him and hugging him and kissing him on the lips.