8 - Yukari Sendō

Start from the beginning

"Cease your aggression." The Hunter ordered, moving pass the crowd of spectating students. "I will not tolerate further discrimination."

With the Hunter's arrival, Tadashi decided it best to remove himself along with his friends from the scene, clicking their tongues as they left, and the commotion died down. While watching as the three disappeared from sight, the Hunter believed it would be wise to make note of these three for any further commotions regarding Yukari.

"Are you three alright?" The Hunter asked, turning towards the three female students.

"You looked like you didn't sleep well Mr. Syn." Moka mentioned, noting the slight fatigue from the Hunter.

"... It is of little issue." The Hunter reassured. Because of his abrupt awakening in the middle of the night, he was unable to return to sleep, remaining awake until the sunrise. But he would not say this aloud. "Marking the exams for over seven hundred students (256 Junior Students) was a lengthier process than I had expected."

______________

The ringing of the bell has indicated the ending of the current period, and with the current period being the final period, meaning it was now the end of the school day. And with the end of the school day, Yukari immediately barged in the classroom of 1-C mere moments after, slamming the classroom door open and catching the attention of the entire class.

"Kyoka~!" Yukari shouted, heading towards Kyoka's desk. "Let's go home together!"

"Sorry Yukari, I need to ask Syn-sensei about the exams now." Kyoka responded, holding up her exam papers in view of Yukari.

"Aw..." Yukari cried, later turning her attention and marched towards Moka. "Then Moka! Come with me!"

"Huh?" Moka pointed to herself, unsure if she had heard Yukari correctly. "Alright...?"

"Yay!" Yukari shouted, grabbing Moka by her arm as she begun to drag her towards the exit. "Sorry for the interruption Mr. Syn!"

"Please be more mindful for next time, Miss Sendo."

The Hunter supposed it was just Yukari acting her age, watching in slight amusement as the younger girl pulled the older by her arm outside of the classroom, only for Yukari to then... sexually harass Moka via groping at her bosom immediately after the two made their exit. The Hunter could only be left stunned upon this observation, unsure of how he was supposed to react to the young girl committing improper conduct.

Was this another cultural aspect he was unfamiliar with?

"... Did something transpire afterwards?" The Hunter muttered dumbfoundedly.

"If it's okay with you Mr. Syn, can I ask some questions about the midterms?" Kyoka asked interrupting his thought process, in her hands her mathematics practise exam with its marks.

Perhaps it was better to not put much thought into it the Hunter decided, turning to face Kyoka to distract himself from Yukari's actions.

"Of course, Miss Tetsu."

______________

"SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT BRAT!" Tsukune screamed atop his lungs in anger, his cheek reddened with a slap mark.

When Yukari dragged Moka out of the classroom, Tsukune l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶  had followed closely behind, leading with Yukari to make fun of Tsukune, of his grades, athletic abilities, and appearance as quoted: "Grades: Average! Athletic Abilities: Subpar like a human! The perfect picture of an ordinary boy!". Followed by comparing the sheer differences in quality between Moka and Tsukune, Yukari even making it a point to comparing him to the only other male person she knew, Syn-sensei.