Girlfriend?

I sat up gasping for air freaking out with my heart rate Increasing.

"Doctor doctor!" A nurse yelled. Holding me down.

"Ok woah calm down." The doctor said as calum came and pushed me down.

"Ok jackie look at me. Breath. Calm down babe." Calum said calming me down.

I faced the doctor.

"I want out now." I said demandingly. The doctor nodded.

"You where aloud to leave when you woke up." The doctor said, turning toward calum.

"Are you related to her?" The doctor asked.

"Her boyfriend." Calum said, i was about to protest but calum shot me a glare. I shut my mouth.

after leaving the hospital i was in a black tight shirt and some leather pants that where tight on my legs. I had a black bow in my orange hair.

"Keep your head down." Calum said putting his snap back on my head. Calum put his arm and locked it around my boney waist. He put his finger in my belt and pulled me closer. We walked out and all this flashing came. I pushed the snapback down.

"Calum is this your girlfriend?"

"Calum is she your slave?"

"Calum!" Calum!" Just his name repeated.

"Maybe you should answer a few." I mumbled into calums ear. He sighed and turned toward the pops.

"Shes my girlfriend yes. Shes not my slave. Yes i love her. Now goodbye." Calum said pulling me to his range rover. I got in.

We drove to a house.

"Paul wants to see you." Harry said allowing us into the one direction house.

"Hes upstairs on the door to the right." Liam said hugging me. I let go of liam and walked up to the room laim told me to. Calum walked in and leaned on the closed door.

"Nice to see you again jackie. How you feeling?" Paul asked.

"Peachy." I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"Ok. Well for your bravery i was wondering if you would like to be a body guard for 5 seconds of summer." Paul asked.

"Like one who stands there to make sure the crowd doesnt climb on stage. Ya no thanks." I said standing up.

"Wait. You didnt let me finish. I was gonna say you and your friend sara are under cover body guards. You sit in the crowd and where some gadgets we have made for you." He said pulling out this cool gear.

"Put this in your ear so we can hear you and talk to you." He said pointing to an ear piece. I put it in.

"Can you hear me?" Some man asked. I looked up at paul.

"That was jack. The moron that held you back. This is so we can see what you see, you can see behind you, and if you stare at a person long enough with it you will be able to see information and records on them." Paul said point to the ray bands sun glasses. I put it on and faced calum.

"Calum thomas hood 18 year old. Born and raised in sydney Australia. Mother joy hood. Born january 25,1996. Hair is black brown eyes 6'1." A robotic ladys voice said into my ear. I looked back at paul.

"The robotic woman talking to you is siri. Like on an iphone. But on you ear." Paul said. I took the glasses off and hung them on my shirt.

"So when do i start?" I asked paul. He smirked.

"Welcome to the undercover body guards." Paul said smirking. I stood up.

"Oh and also." Paul said slipping me a id with the cia written and a picture of me. Then a badge. And then a iphone five s. Black.

"When we call you. We have all the body guards numbers on there. And the band members also." Paul said going to his laptop. I smirked and took the iphone shoving it into my pocket.

"Next show is tomorrow at 6 pm. Be in the crowd a 5 and put these hidden tiny cameras down." Paul said handing me a bag of micro cameras. I nodded and walked away.

"One more thing. Jackie. You have to be calums girlfriend now.. Sorry." Paul said. Girlfriend? Of calum hood. Not gonna be hard.