The first attack

Jackies pov

I was sitting in the highest row. I glanced over at some other people and noticed one with a gun and they wear talking. I couldnt help but over hear the conversation.

"Ok max you shoot the one with black hair on my go." I lightly gasped and looked at sara who wore the same expression at me. We quickly walked away and tried to get the the stage. We went to the right and ran down the steps. I looked up and saw the man with red curly hair give a signal.

"Sara we have to get them off stage now!" I said rushing toward the body guards.

"Excuse me you cant be back here." A body guard said stopping us.

"Ok look sir you see those men. Ya well the have guys and there planing to kill those boys so either they die or we get them off stage." I said.

"Not buying it." He said putting my arms behind my back.

"Let go of me." Sara and i said in sync over and over again struggling. I saw calum look over and turned back.

"Woah woah whats going on here?" I heard harry styles say.

"Well. Those boys on stage have about a minuted and a half before those men up there shoot them. And im trying to save them but these assholes went let me." I explained struggling.

"Jack taylor they can hang out with us." Liam said as the two men let us go. I punched the guy that was holding me back and ran. I ran on stage and threw myself in front of the bullet that pierced my hip.

The entire crowd gasped as i collapsed but calum caught me. I gasped as i reached for my hip touching it.

"Get them off stage!" I heard paul yell. Body guards rushed all the boys off stage and the entire stadium went crazy and tried to leave. Calum was still holding my small, thin, bleeding body. Calum laid me on a couch and moved so my head was on his lap. Paul ripped off my shirt.

"I need a towel or something!" Paul said, as calum pulled his shirt off. Calum handed his shirt to paul and paul applied pressure to my hip.

"Aaah." I said in pain, my hands shakily pushing on pauls hand.

"No stop we have to stop the bleeding." Calum said slightly rubbing my arms. Luke was holding sara as she cried ashton was on the phone with the police. Michael was on the phone with the ER. The one direction boys where trying to find stuff for my hip.

"Whats your name?" Calum asked, trying to get my mind off my bleeding hip.

"J-j-jackie." I said breathless. I closed my eyes hard grunting in pain as paul put more pressure on it. I couldnt hear. There was this annoying ringing sound. I started gasping for air.

Calum was saying my name and lightly tapping my face.

"Cant-- *huge breath* breath." I said feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I opened my eyes and saw myself being lifted up onto a stretcher. I closed my eyes

Then opening my eyes and a breathing mask being put on my face. The my eyes shutting.

Then opening my eyes again and seeing me in a bed being rushed into a room. Then blacking out.