Chapter 25

*Zach's POV*

I woke up feeling very cold. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. All the windows all over the room were open and the blankets were all bunched up on the floor. I sighed softy and began to close all of the windows while picking up the blankets off of the floor. As soon as I had closed the windows, the room began to heat up. I sighed in relaxation and began to fall back asleep. Everything was relaxingly warm, which made my bed very cozy.

I had been sleeping for twelve hours. I woke up feeling very refreshed. I got out of bed and headed towards the nursery to check on our darling baby girl. When I walked into the room and peered down into her face, I gently caressed her face and couldn't help but grin. She truly was an angel. I exhaled slowly as I exited the nursery. Zea was up and making a bunch of scrambled eggs and bacon. I walked into the kitchen feeling like I was on top of the world.

Zea looked up as I walked into the room. She smiled my favorite smile as I approached her. I hugged her tightly against my chest and relaxed. I loved her more tha my entire life. She was that important to me. I saat down at the kichen table and waited for my food. Zea made up a plate for me and set it down in front of me. She sat down across from me and smiled. I picked up my fork and began to eat my scrumptious breakfast. It was very delicious. Zea was an amazing cook. "How does it taste?" I smiled and took a sip of my milk. "It's very good, sweetheart. You are an awesome chef." She blushed and ate her own breakfast, relaxing as the house was eerily silent. I finished my food and went to go wake up Anna. When I walked into the nursery, she was standing up in the crib facing the doorway. I smiled at her and picked her up. She was probably really hungry.

Zea was sitting on the couch watching television while I fed Anna. She seemed to be growing faster than usual. But, then again, she was part werewolf and part vampire, so she wasn't a normal kid. I sighed softly as Anna began to play with her food. She was making a huge mess of her cereal by throwing it all over the kitchen table. Once she was finished, I cleaned up and threw away the left overs. Zea was deeply involved in the show she was watching, completely ignoring me when I sat down beside her.

I leaned back against the couch and started to watch t.v. with her. That didn't last long. Anna came running in the room, stumbling halfway and falling. She began to cry and bawl for attention.I picked her up and kissed her bruise. I put her on the couch beside me and she began to bounce happily. It was adorable how easily amused she wa. I simled as her eyes lit up with joy. Zea was content with havng us all enjoy some quality television together, but I knew that something was botherng her and I wasn't going to sit there and pretend that it wasn't hurting her inside.

Anna took off into her room and began to play while we were sittin gthere. "What's wrong?" She looked at me as if I was crazy."There's nothing wrong." I sighed softly, trying to figure out what to say to her to get her to tell me. "Please just tell me. I love you and I hate when you don't tell me anything. I am your husband and I deserve to know." She exhaled slowly and began to relax.

"I was just thinking that we are growing apart. I don't feel as close to you as I used to be." I had no idea what to say to her. She had taken me by surprise. "We have not drifted apart. I love you and I have always been here for you. Don't you remember any of the good things I did for you?" She exhaled and looked into my eyes. There were tears forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I haven't forgotten. I feel really bad now. I love you." I smiled and hugged her against my chest. I was really glad that she was still with me.