Chapter 15

**Zach's POV**

I smiled at her in the mirror, watching her eyes turn different shades of color. She was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. She leaned her head into the crook of my neck and relaxed while I ran my hands trough her hair. "What do you want to do today, love?" She smiled and squeezed my hands. "I don't know."

I laughed and we headed towards the kitchen for some breakfast. As I cooked she sat there and chatted nervously about what shes been feeling lately. "I'm pretty sure that its normal to feel those things. Of course, you have to remember that there is a little baby inside of you."

She nodded and looked up at me, a few tears showing in her eyes. "What's wrong, darling?" She shook her head and looked away from me. I walked over to her and put my hand underneath her chin lifting it so that her eyes were level with mine. "Honey, please tell me." She sighed softly and began to talk. "I am just really curious as to what the species of the baby is going to be." I smiled at her. "Sweetheart that's no reason to cry. I talked to Alex and he said that the baby could be a few different things. It could be human, vampire, or werewolf. But, we won't know until the baby starts to grow up."

She nodded, tears still falling down her face. I frowned and pulled her into my arms. I knew that being pregnant was going to be an emotional journey. I just didn't figure out the fact of whether or not I would be able to hande it.

**Mackenzea's POV**

I knew that the baby could be vampire or werewolf. But, how is it possible to be human? I sighed softly and watched Zach leave for work. I would be alone for another day before he goes on leave. A couple of months has passed and my body is swelling up like a balloon. I wadded over to the television , hesitating beore deciding to watch a movie. I popped in the silver DVD disc, hoping that maybe I would be able to relax. I walked back over to the couch and plopped my butt on the cushions, knowing that I woudn't be able to get back up. I propped my feet up on a pillow and stretched it out on the sofa.

It wasn't the most comfortable position in the world, but I was at least comfy enough to fall asleep. When I woke up, it was completely dark outside and Zach still wasn't home.  I struggled to get off my butt and look out the window. Even though I had extremely good eyesight, I wasn't able to see a thing. I grabbed my phone and called Alex, knowing that he had an answer for me. It rang for several minutes before he finally answered. "Hello? Zea, What's wrong?" I sighed softly. "I can't find Zach. He was supposed to be home from work hours ago. I'm really worried." He exhaled slowly and began to speak softly.

"I'm sorry, Zea. I have no idea where he is at the moment. I just talked to him a few minutes ago. I didn't have a clue that he wasn't home yet. I feel bad because I can't help you." I exhaled the breath that I didn't know I was holding. I guess I just had to wait til he came home. "Thanks anyway." I hung up the phone feeling completely disappointed. Maybe I just needed to occupy my mind. I made myself some dinner, hoping to quit worrying myself to death.

When I finished my food, Zach still had not come home. I called his cell phone and it just continuously rang. So, I gave up and went to bed. Maybe he would show up in the morning. I just hoped that he was okay.