Insomnia

Bad Era

[Please read the Author's Note at the end]

-Reader's POV-

You were wide awake, staring at the ceiling in silence, overthinking random stuff again.

A bunch of 'what ifs' 'I should haves' and 'I shouldn't haves' filed your mind in the worst way possible.

The thoughts won't let you sleep. The clock read 2:36a.m. but sleep won't just come and take you into its arms.

'I wonder if Mike's asleep' you thought.

You decided to check if he is.

You bent half your body in an upside down manner against the railing of your bed [Basically, you're hanging upside down like a bat with your hair flowing down] while still looking at the bottom bunk.

You were about to tap his shoulder when he lets out a scream, forcing you to get in his bed with him to cover his mouth.

"Shut the hell up, it's just me you idiot!" you whisper-yelled at him.

He slowly calms down and you removed your hand from his mouth.

"What the fuck was that Y/N?! You scared the shit outta me!!" he tells you quite angrily and you giggled a bit.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to freak ya out. I can't sleep" you told him as you layed down comfortably beside him.

His angry expression had slowly wore off.

"Why what's the matter?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes while glancing at the clock.

"The bad thoughts came back Michael. They won't let me sleep. Can I sleep here with you? That helps a lot" you said

"Of course. C'mere" he beckoned you to lay on his arm and you happily did so.

His other arm wrapped around your waist and you sighed contently.

"Wanna know something that'll knock the sleep out of you?" you asked and he hummed an inquiring tone sleepily.

"I'll just show you"

You turned around and pressed your lips against his before burying your face on his chest, closing your eyes with a smile.

Rest assured, Michael didn't get any ounce of sleep that night, his face red, eyes wide, lips smiling and thoughts buzzing and swarming around in his head.

[A/N:
Hey guys.
I know I haven't updated and haven't been online here in wattpad for so long.

I'm actually debating whether I should still continue writing or not.
I'm not as motivated in writing as before plus, my storylines are trash.

I'm completely depending on the structure of my story so it would be at least bearable to look at.

Should I stop writing?

Peace and L.O.V.E
~Sarey33